• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LoveFab and Cody.

Because of recent feedback and events/experiences that took place last year I thought it would be a good idea to post a live review as my LoveFab experience develops.

Last year, I think it's fair to say Cody took too much on, ie. Pikes Peak, Moving garages etc. which Cody has recognised and said he was addressing.

I've currently got a large order outstanding with Cody.

Cody has missed original dispatch date set by himself however that being said some of these parts are custom and Cody has promised it will ship today/tomorrow.

i will keep this thread updated as a live review. Dispatch, quality, fitment, overall experience etc.

To date Cody has been communicating any updates when requested and answering any questions.

hopefully I will have good news that its all been dispatched later today/tomorrow.

stay tuned.

Just to update,

Cody shipped the first box as promised. That reminds me, believe it or not i have not checked the tracking today! Yes it's the highlight of my day.

He said the other boxes will be shipping within the next few days (hopefully this week) as he is currently waiting on some fixings.

Another update.

As far as i'm aware the remanding boxes have not been shipped and another promised ship date has been missed again by a couple of weeks, i just really hope i get all my parts i have paid good money for.

Communication has been limited.

Another week another update.

Cody promised again it would be sent out Wednesday, guess what? it wasn't.

This has been going on for 6 months, promises such n such date, it comes round and nothing.

I will be calling the credit card company next week, was going to do it today but not had time.

Can't take this no more!!

Received another box, Still waiting on a few parts which i really hope get sent out this week.

Cody promised again! it would ship prior to him leaving for Pikes Peak.

Guess where Cody is? Pikes Peak.

And my package sent? Nope!!

Really getting fed up of this now!! i have tried being patient, sympathetic and understanding. Sent my money back in 2012 and ever since had excuse after excuse. I have tried to be quiet and given Cody so many chances to get my parts sent out and i would be so chuffed and forgot about the whole saga leading up to it but weeks keep passing then months. I really don't know what to say.

I personally think his vendor status should be suspended until he makes everyone whole. He is using his vendor status here to take advantage of people too far away to take a trip over to his shop. Just look at the actual locations of the members worse cars have been completed on time.

Cody promised again! it would ship prior to him leaving for Pikes Peak.

Guess where Cody is? Pikes Peak.

And my package sent? Nope!!

Really getting fed up of this now!! i have tried being patient, sympathetic and understanding. Sent my money back in 2012 and ever since had excuse after excuse. I have tried to be quiet and given Cody so many chances to get my parts sent out and i would be so chuffed and forgot about the whole saga leading up to it but weeks keep passing then months. I really don't know what to say.

I gave up. That's not how people do business, period.
No matter how good the products are it doesn't mean anything to me anymore.
Since he's not replying at all so I already gave up on him.

Still waiting for parts!!

It's getting on for a year almost!!

Cody has not installed any parts to my car only supplying, originally said they should leave same months and now 9 months on i am still waiting for parts!!!

Really??? Cody? Really?

I ordered one part from Cody. After it took 3 weeks for him to ship it and I was told when I purchased it, "It will ship tomorrow." I sold it the second I got it and have sworn I'll never purchase anything from him again. I truly cannot believe he's still in business. Nice enough guy, but completely awful when it comes to business. Sorry this happened to you, but now that I've been on this board almost a year, I know when I see a post about Cody it won't be good. Too bad really........

Time for another update!

Things do not get any better and actually i have tried to not reveal everything because i didn't want to say bad things about LoveFab and Cody.

However...!!!

From my experience Cody has no respect or decency for any of his customers!

I ordered my parts back in December 2012, Cody promised! everything would ship within a month so latest i should receive by late January.

It's almost a year on, next month!! and i still have not received everything!!!! I'm no expert and not sure what there should and shouldn't be! and what else could be missing?? But when i look through i notice bits that are missing that only i am aware of!!! Even Cody knows it's not all there.

Another thing worth mentioning all pipe work was supposed to be ceramic and powder coated, some is ceramic coated, not all as it was meant to be and not even the correct colour!! and nothing was powder coated!!!

Certain parts were also forgotten about in the fabrication as we had agreed, which at a additional cost to myself i will have to get done.

He kept asking and hinting for additional money. He tried to send me out something we didnt agree on because he couldnt be bothered to build it to spec, this would not have worked on my car because it's setup hence why we agreed up front on certain options.

Now... They are ignoring my emails!!!

I have always try to be polite and understanding where i can!!

Oh!!! and because it's come to this, i really wasn't going to say anything as i just wanted this awful experience behind me. We all know how LoveFab compare their kits with "Brand X" We all think we know who's Brand X is. I can tell you that from picture i have seen from "Brand X" the quality is far superior than the welds and fabrication of a LoveFab system. Everyone who has seen the parts of my LoveFab system i have received was shocked how messy the welds are. I bought LoveFab because i was looking for one of the best systems and longest established. What a mistake i have made!! How wrong i must had been.

I will now be seeking legal action!

I have no other options!

I have gave Cody every chance to get my parts sent out and make things right, he is just laughing behind my back!

Cody if you are reading this, I gave you every chance and more to just send my parts out. What is going on at LoveFab? Pikes Peaks car and other projects more important than your customers and income? clearly.

Back