• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Does anyone have this sunshade?

I don't think there custom for NSX. More like one size fits all. Funny thing is that there's not one picture of that sunshade in an NSX. I'm sure it will work with the sun visors down.

My interior is yellow and doesn't get that hot, but this sure keeps it cool during those hot summer days and I prefer the full protection...

Dali racing

I have one that is in question by the OP. Got it from Dali Racing and it does it's job. The rest of my windows are tinted so I am good to go for summertime.

The interior of my NSX gets hot while parked - well, duh. Wondering if anyone has this, and what they think:

http://www.amazon.com/ACURA-Sunshade-Factory-Custom-Accessory/dp/B00A1XW0CC/

Thanks, -A

I will be honest. I always thought these type of sun shades are stupid. My mom used a product just like this with her car. It didnt work well I feel at all. I remember one day saying to her "um mom you know you have four side windows and sunroof and a back window right?" Now these guys that have the sun shade that covers ALL the windows would probably work and be the way to go.

Last edited:
I have one that is in question by the OP. Got it from Dali Racing and it does it's job. The rest of my windows are tinted so I am good to go for summertime.

I second this. I have owned several of these over the years. (S2000, Integra, 3rd Gen Prelude and Honda Fit). The only car that didn't have all tinted windows was my Prelude and it was less-effective on that car. The rest were all tinted and with this windshield shade it helped dramatically.

Back