• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ford GT. Thoughts?

I don't think there's much difference in the linkage between stock and the R. I'm also pretty sure they didnt import an NSX-R and just used standard NSXs in their testing.

I just did a pulley/tune on my 2006 Ford GT and it was as significant/impactful (100 hp) as a CTSC on the NSX...transforms the car!

Tom... You gotta whipple. That's just how it is. Or.. Do e85....that's like a whipple on 91 octane...

I just did a pulley/tune on my 2006 Ford GT and it was as significant/impactful (100 hp) as a CTSC on the NSX...transforms the car!

I know, I know...but right now I'm just in the crawl, walk phase. Ford Nationals at Carlisle was a blast.

That's 100HP to the wheel, not the crank!!

What was wrong with the recent mecum kissiminee low mile gt white with blue...no sale at 300k...just no buyers?:confused:

Tom and I are of the school, that these cars (GT's and NSX's) were meant to be driven and enjoyed, and so we do. I really don't care what they're worth, as I have no plans on selling either one of them. It is however nice to know that they're both going up in value, along with their mileage. Yes, if we didn't drive them, they'd be worth more, but then, why own them. Save them for the next owner..............................not me!!!!

Tom and I are of the school, that these cars (GT's and NSX's) were meant to be driven and enjoyed, and so we do. I really don't care what they're worth, as I have no plans on selling either one of them. It is however nice to know that they're both going up in value, along with their mileage. Yes, if we didn't drive them, they'd be worth more, but then, why own them. Save them for the next owner..............................not me!!!!

Unfortunately my wife has just figured out that the more fun I have now, the less value the cars have after I'm gone...nothing a trip to the jewelry store won't fix.

A little eye candy for Roger down here in Daytona.......

i-gJKwbVK-XL.jpg

..so has the market peaked .... very low mileage red sold for 290 at BJ

..so has the market peaked .... very low mileage red sold for 290 at BJ
Red is the most common color (and the slowest!). I think that for now, the market has peaked, and should stay level, before resuming the next leg up. Long term, this car is an appreciating asset, that I appreciate being able to drive, just like my NSX.

still not bad for a "modern" car to have doubled in value after 11 years..... for you guys that follow this car what are the recent private sale prices?

Back