• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new mixed CD is out..

ChillPillzDeux.jpg
Chill Pillz Deux
This is a follow up to a mixed album I did with a friend 2 years go, "Chill Pillz". It's a downtempo with a pulse...

listen to it on my Sound Cloud page: https://soundcloud.com/mrjhaefizzle

Lets Call It A Day - Kruse & Neurnberg
You'll See (Micha Mischer mix) - Universal Solution ft. LaMeduza
Walk On By - El Perro del Mar
Princess Smile - VIF
Rise of Angel (Andrea Oliva mix) - Luciano
Insane - Flume ft. Moon Holiday
Relax Mode - Tom Lustig
Improvisation (live version) - Agnostica
Come Over to Her Face - Lee Webster
Ibiza Sleeps (Deep Dream mix) - 2Shake
The Silence of Innocence (Animal rights club mix) - Danny Darko
Goldfish - Chicane

Hope you enjoy..

Last edited:
Enjoyed! If I were single and wanted to play some music in the back-round while romancing a beautiful woman this would be high on my list.
Is this a hobby for you or a profession?

dowloaded it the beginning had me hooked its now in my NSX your the man. keep them coming.

I still have youth im 37 and remember the 3am clubs like it was yesterday. thanks for the share what are the others on that page?

How long will this be up? I can't view it where I am at have to wait until I get back state side

Thanks everyone!!

Enjoyed! If I were single and wanted to play some music in the back-round while romancing a beautiful woman this would be high on my list.

It's a side hobby of mine I've been tinkering with for quite a few years. When I get the urge, I go out, sample a bunch of songs, buy my favorite 15-20. I then throw them into a playlist I title "Test Tube" :) Listen to them all again over and over.. and start connecting them in my head.. which song goes with which song. Then I usually reduce my list down to 12-15 (which includes some I may already have owned for a while). Days, sometimes months later I spit out another mix.

I have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/JHAE-music/154760934578489 though I dont update it much. Head over and 'like' it. :) I also have a main website http://jhaemusic.com but I have not updated it in a while so its kinda ugly. lol

Nukem, although my soundcloud only holds 4 mixes, I have most of them uploaded to my Google drive, separated nicely into tracks. Maybe I should just update this post from time to time with another mix.

If I wanted to BURN a CD can I do so?

If I wanted to BURN a CD can I do so?

Yep, the zip file location is the 2nd link on the original post. Download, unzip, burn. Seems to flow smoother though if you have an ipod/iphone/mp3 player as opposed to off a CD. Not sure why.. at least with iTunes, even when i burn a CD with the no time between tracks option, it still inserts a little 'bump'.

Highway Hypnosis was a CD I put together last year specifically for my first road trip in the NSX prior to buying my NSX.

afac322d-4440-4a62-ad9c-4f091a7a2f50_zpsdaf67295.jpg
Listen to it here: <iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F42493678"></iframe>

Download from my Google Drive here: Highway Hypnosis Download

We are from the ocean - VIF
Tragic Love - The Mode and Draft
Aladdin - Alter Breed
Grand Theft Ecstasy - Feed Me
Dub Era (Duane Barrys Dream mix) - UFO Project
Talk To Me - Feed Me
Poison Love - Arctic Night
Into the Closet (Shingo Nakamu Remix) - Tom Lue
Icarus - Madeon
Zara - Arty
Still Alive (Benny Benassi mix) - Lisa Miskovsky

Last edited:
Really liking this. Any reason why you chose the young and the restless soundtrack? lol

Really liking this. Any reason why you chose the young and the restless soundtrack? lol

LOL.. you just confused the hell out of me. Sounds like you are listening to "Embedded Deeper", the first track. Not what I posted above...almost thought I posted the wrong album link. Guessing you are trolling my soundcloud page? :)

I ahve been listening to your page for a few days now cant stop listening LOL love it man.

Chill Pillz original. No music preview available but trust me, its good. :wink:

ChillPillzCover1_zpsbca70522.jpg

I think I like this one better than ChillPillzDeux, both chill but take you different directions. I used to listen to this on the airplane on red eye flights. If you used to "party" this should be in your earbuds while you relax.

Download from my Google Drive here: Chill Pillz original

Right Back - Yuri Kane
Bruised Water (Adam K & Soho mix) - Chicane vs Natasha Bedingfield
Faxing Berlin - deadmau5
Cafe Del Mar (deadmau5 remix) - Energy 52
Romance (Joy Kitkonti Remix) - Fluxx & Lola
Esperanza - Rodriguez Jr
Smoke Signals - 16 Bit Lolitas
Iqbals Groove - dusk & blackdown ft. Farrah
Come Home - Yousef
Dreamsickle - Spire
Ik Ben Droevig - Ben Droevig
Look Around - Moonbeam ft. Daniel Mimra
Cold Plain View - Monoder
Flight 887 - Da Others

Last edited:
elationcover_zpsc607b698.jpg

elation is an upbeat mix, unlike any of the previous posted thus far. Mixed in 2009 (I think), it remains one of my wife's favorites.

One song most of you would know is deadmau5's Ghosts n Stuff. Except I was jockin it before it was a whored out tune on the radio :D

Download from my Google Drive here -> elation

Find Yourself - John O'Callaghan
Inside Me (Dub Mix) - Marcel Woods
Love Story (Andy Moor's Dub Mix) - Nadia Ali
Who Will Find Me - DJ Shah
Ghosts N Stuff - deadmau5
Dont Be So Drumattic (Jhae Edit Mix) - Drumattic Twins
Make Money - Ill Audio
Eye of the tiger - Elektrokid
Deaf Wax - Mesa
Times Like These - Albin Myers
Le Voie Le Soleil 2009 - Hoxton Whores
Numb - Crystal
Night Calmness (Anton Sever Remix) - Rhythm'n'Sexxx
Saturn Sky - Thomas Datt

Last edited:
AlbumXcover_zps1aa0fbe5.jpg

One of my older yet more popular mixes, listen to it on soundcloud via this lovely widget.

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F19103244"></iframe>

Download it here: AlbumX 2009

Catch Me When I'm Falling - Supafly
Like This - Philippe B, Romain Curtis
Behind the Eyes - Nacho Chapado
Fragile Tension - Depeche Mode (Kris Menace Mix)
Dr. Funkenstein - deadmau5
Question - Adam K & Soha
Sunglasses at Night - Benny Benasi (Popof Remix)
She Wants Him - Moussa Clark & Terrafunka
Miami Vibe - Monogato
Galaxy Traveler - felguk (Neelix Remix)
Waiting - Dash Berlin​

Last edited:
Man I'm hooked. I started playing a track and next thing I realize is my head is moving with the beat and then my body is wanting to get into it. As an 5'10" 250 lb white guy with no rhythm, I probably looked pretty funny. :)

EmbeddedInMe_newCover_zps0cd0f0ee.png

My first attempt at doing an electronic industrial mix CD with an urban feel. Different than anything I have posted so far, and the prequel to "Embedded Deeper" which can be heard on the Soundcloud page.
When I originally posted this to my Soundcloud page, I had to get permission from Moby's record label because the Soundcloud filters caught Patti Labelle's "One of these mornings". After a few emails back and forth, permission was granted and I was allowed to upload the mix. However, the Soundcloud stream is no longer available for this mix but you will just have to trust me on this one.

Download it here: Embedded In Me

One of these mornings - Moby ft. Patti Labelle
Sharing Notes - Breton
Witness Walworth Road Rockers dub - Roots Manuva
Stylo - Gorillaz ft. Bobby Womack & Mos Def
Sick 2 Def - Plan B ft. The Earlies
Never Defeat Em - DJ Honda ft. EPMD
Strange Music - Road Trip
A.D.D. S.U.V. - Uffie ft. Pharrell Williams
Sometimes (Manuel Sahagun Remix) - Hanna ft. Ajazmir
La Barbe - Miki Grems ft. DJ Troubl
The Boogie Down Bombers - ft. Diamond D & Sadat X
The Blend - The Herbaliser ft. What What
Final Home - DJ Krush ft. Esthero
Give Me The Light - Ladi6
Call You Out - Ladi6 ft. Scribe
Green Street - Justice Gramatik
Reparations - Climber
Strange Music - Radio Trip
Embedded In Me - E. Super

Last edited:
DeeperCover_zps73f2a202.jpg

Embedded Deeper (2011) was my follow up album to Embedded In Me (2010). Embedded Deeper is a mix of hip hop / electronic / rap.
Listen to it on my soundcloud
<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F18994809"></iframe>

Download it here: Embedded Deeper

Intro
Game Tight - DJ Vadim
Sometimes - Warson & DJ Noz
Dimenthyltryptamine - Jay Electronica
Amazed (instrumental) - One Note
House Of The Rising Dub (Pitch Black mix) - International Observer
That Knock - DJ Honda ft Problemz
Tell Me More - George Young The Infinite
Feed Me - Green Bottle
Last Night - Ian Carey ft. Snoop Dogg
Watch Me Dance - Roots Manuva
My Soul - Supersonic Lovers ft Adam Clay
Bass Kleph - Alex Kenji
Take 5 - XL
Nangiria - Depayk
Betta Blow It Out - DJ Honda ft. Pause, H Beats
Cobbs Creek - King Britt ft. De La Soul
Le Fil Conducteur - Just 1 Side
Need You Tomorrow - Armanni Reign​

6yjehazy.jpg

New Album in the works! Promised to make you pull over, get out of your car, and start the jiggle.

JHAE- Live from Uranus

coming soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back