• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DIY NSX DRL + Turn Signal LEDs - Retina Searing.

These are maybe _TOO_ bright. Need to do some testing with Mina driving by me at night.

Switchback circuit turns off DRLs when Turn Signals are on. The DRLs are so bright, no one would see the turn signals.

To come: Diffused LEDs so you can no longer see individual LED points. Blodisign turn signal covers.

Last edited:
Take a video of the model fives rolling and what not

These are maybe _TOO_ bright. Need to do some testing with Mina driving by me at night.

Switchback circuit turns off DRLs when Turn Signals are on. The DRLs are so bright, no one would see the turn signals.

To come: Diffused LEDs so you can no longer see individual LED points. Blodisign turn signal covers.

I know this is an old thread - but can you tell me which LED's you used for the turn signals?, did you have to change the flasher?, & lastly, but most importantly - it looks like you possibly swapped the wiring & plugs for the turn signals / corners (as your corners are now flashing), & possibly some wiring modifications for turning off the DRL's when the signals were flashing? If you could elaborate, that would be awesome.

I'm just trying to come up with a workable solution to have switchback LED's for the turns / DRL's..

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/183765-LED-switchback-bulbs-for-front-turn-signal

Cheers

Back