• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is your NSX your daily driver ?

Is your NSX your daily driver ?

• Total voters
I know this is going to be a very small percentage but I'm curious as to how small it is actually going to be.

26 miles to work, 26 miles back, plus more miles when I need to go pick up my g/f at school (typically twice a week) or from work. My NSX was originally owned in Colorado ~ I have no qualms about driving it in rain or snow.

Drive it everyday. 45K since August of 2010.:smile:

I drive mine almost everyday after I get home from work. I just don't trust my work parking lot or the gym's parking lot. the 2 places I spend most of my time everyday. 9-10 hours at work, couple at the gym. My s2k got a door ding at work the 1 time I brought it and never again will a true daily be taken to work.

I have underground parking at work so I drive it all the time except for when heavy rain is forecasted.

I drive mine to work every day, unless the forecast calls for snow. I have summer tires that are no bueno on snow covered roads, but that is really only 3 or 4 times a year in Denver. Otherwise, I can't think of a better way to get to work in the morning. :D

I definitely put miles on my car but I don't daily drive it. I like to associate sitting in it with things that don't involve going to work.

I drive mine twice a week during Spring Summer and Fall. Makes it like a treat to get in it.

Do not daily drive it and very rarely drive it to work. Driven only during good weather. Definitely not a garage queen as I put 6-7K miles between May and the end of November.

i have a "daily driver" but maintenance on it is more expensive than the NSX solo the nsx is my daily lol

I would like to daily my car. But I work 12 hour days and rather not just leave it sitting in a parking lot. Its been 2 weeks since I've been able to drive it and its been bugging me, but there is too much going on right now. I commend those who can daily there car, but thats what my wrx is for.

I am one of the oddballs that actually drives their NSX specifically when they have longer trips to take. Tomorrow, I have a 220 - 250 mile trip I need to take....time to pile the miles on the NSX. Busy week in the field with lots of driving for work....time to take the NSX. I actually enjoy putting tons of miles on mine. It will probably turn 192,000 miles tomorrow.

I daily drive mine. I have the Pilot as back up for Snow days.

I drive it like I stole it on weekends, my form of work is not made for the NSX

Drove it everyday last year when I lived in Vermont, including all winter. Put about 10,000 miles on it in that time. Does pretty good in the slush and ice with studded snows!

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Back