• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Re: Re: A double!

flaminio said:
And then on the way home yesterday I saw a red 91-94 driving out of Redwood Shores. I've seen this one a few times -- it looks just like mine, and so when I get home I always run down to the garage to make sure someone didn't drive off with mine :eek: !

Three in one day! (Four if you count mine...) Aside from group meets, I think that's a record for me.

I work at Redwood Shores and I also have a 94' red... and I ALSO see double on occasion.

HMMM.

A beautiful red...

Saw a beautiful red this morning -- Brittan at El Camino in San Carlos, about 7:10am. I had just been thinking that I hadn't seen an NSX on the road for a long time, when bam! there it was.

Re: A beautiful red...

flaminio said:
Saw a beautiful red this morning -- Brittan at El Camino in San Carlos, about 7:10am. I had just been thinking that I hadn't seen an NSX on the road for a long time, when bam! there it was.

I wonder if you are reffering to mine... Mine is currently at Hopkins Acura getting the wind noise looked at. The service manager had asked me if it was okay to use my car in a magazine ad at a location approx. 3 miles away.

Was it Red/Black.. with a type-R wing?

Re: Re: A beautiful red...

juejaimon said:
Was it Red/Black.. with a type-R wing?

Not that one -- it was all red.

However, I did see a Red/Black this morning on Woodside crossing over El Camino, headed 101-ward. I was in my Red/Black too -- was like looking in a mirror.

I didn't notice the wing, but it might have been yours ;) .

Re: Re: Re: A beautiful red...

flaminio said:
Not that one -- it was all red.

However, I did see a Red/Black this morning on Woodside crossing over El Camino, headed 101-ward. I was in my Red/Black too -- was like looking in a mirror.

I didn't notice the wing, but it might have been yours ;) .

If it was around 9AM-930AM, that was probably me. I cut over from 280. Also, that morning there was an accident that happened on 280 right in front of another red/black. When I moved around the scene I would pass the red/black on 280 only to have the same car pass me by in the commuter lane a bit later (this was around 8:50AM).

The car I passed by had a stock exhaust and a set of personalized plates.

The sun is out, and the NSXs are on the move

The sun must've brought a few cars out of the garage. Saw two NSXen yesterday:

1) 3/24, about 4:00pm a red/black on Arastradero under 280 in Palo Alto.

2) About 15 minutes later, a green (!) going up Brittan in San Carlos.

Mine is still in the shop, but I might get it today :)! But then it goes right back in, this time for a tune-up and routine maintenance :(. And then it will be just like new :D!

Re: The sun is out, and the NSXs are on the move

For the second time in a week, I saw a black/black NSX last night headed S. on 280 and turn off on a exit S. of 92. Anyone you guys know?

cyber_x said:
I don't drive a NSX, but I commute from San Jose to Scotts Valley every morning on highway 17, and I almost always see a black NSX headed the opposite direction, usually between 6:45-7:45 AM. Is that anyone here, or does anyone know who it is? I drive a silver S2000.

You must to be seeing me, I live in Ben Lomond off of Hwy 9 and commute to Milpitas, ususally in the NSX. I just can't get enough of it.

Jim

4/18/2005, 8:30am. SB 280, between Sand Hill and Page Mill exits. Nice black one, but with an icky smudge on the passenger side b-pillar.

I saw a Yellow 02+ merging onto SB 680 from Highway 80 East. I was going the opposite way on 680. Anyone here?

04-18-05 1:00pm: saw red 91-00 (Dublin)
I was sitting in starbucks nest to Jamba juice in dublin (Regal Movies)
I was on break and ..... saw a red one with chrome 5 spoke wheels rolling by. any one in prime???

spartan2-3 said:
Ryan meet Ariel.... Ariel meet Ryan :biggrin:
ha ha LOL what a dork. (your funny romeo)

well dont think it was ryan. coz he does not have 5 spoke rims and the one i saw did not have a 02+ rear valance. he he he :smile:

That is true Ariel...I wasn't in the Dublin area around that time and I don't have chrome 5-spoke wheels. Not that there is anything wrong with chrome wheels, but you will never catch me with a set. :biggrin: Could it have been Nalesh? However his FIske's aren't chrome right? Look forward to meeting you in person Ariel at a meet-up.

3 NSX in "backwater" Stockton, California in the same hour! Amazing.

Man, I couldn't believe it yesterday, 4/18. Took a black/black NSX I'm selling down Pacific Avenue to get gas and saw another black one and a red one all in less than 1 hour, around 6:00 pm, shopping malls area.

Darn things are like Ford and Chevy pickups here in the Central Valley-NOT.

There actually is another yellow one here in "mudville". Now if that one would have been out too, it would probably have made the front pages of the local paper!

ryan1926 said:
That is true Ariel...I wasn't in the Dublin area around that time and I don't have chrome 5-spoke wheels. Not that there is anything wrong with chrome wheels, but you will never catch me with a set. :biggrin: Could it have been Nalesh? However his FIske's aren't chrome right? Look forward to meeting you in person Ariel at a meet-up.
I'm pretty familiar with nalesh. 100% sure it was not him..
oh well maybe we have a lost nsx owner who's not in prime :redface:

4/19/05, around 6-7pm-ish. Saw you coming and going in your red NSX up and down Redwood Shores Parkway. Too many stop signs, don'cha think?

Red possibly a '95 or newer, we were both zig-zagging through moderate traffic southbound 680, day after tax day around 3pm. My plate reads "EELUSIV" you followed me for about 10miles then at the base of the Sunol hill, we punched off on a race to the top, not sure who got to the top first since we seperated, but I hit the top of the hill at 130mph, good race. If your on this board send me a message, I wanna know what kind of mods you've done to your ride :biggrin:

flaminio said:
4/19/05, around 6-7pm-ish. Saw you coming and going in your red NSX up and down Redwood Shores Parkway.

ooooh, might've been me. just started working at EA last week.
commuting sucks. big.

...this is starting to feel like craigslist's "missed connections" :biggrin:

I saw a black one heading on I-5 south/Highway 152 section at around 12pm on Monday as I was heading home from SD. I wonder if it was the same one we saw? hehehe.

Beerdog said:
Saw a Black One on I-5 heading South near Tracy

ryan1926 said:
Hey Ryan,
I thought your wheels were chrome. You have Miguel's car, right?
Steve

Yeah, I have Miguel's car. They are the "High Polished" aluminum HRE finish, not the chrome plated finish.

I spotted two silver beauties this morning (5/26 @ 9:15AM) on N. 280 near Woodside Rd. Oh, one of them was my '05 NSX. :D The other however was a silver Porsche Carrera GT. This is the first time I've seen one in person. All I can say is that it looks and sounds so much better in person. :cool: Unbelievable... the way it looks and sounds... That exhaust note made me drool. I followed it all the way until the SM Bridge then had to exit to get to work. :( This has been and still is my all time favorite car.

Back