• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

amgnsx said:
I'm pretty familiar with nalesh. 100% sure it was not him..
oh well maybe we have a lost nsx owner who's not in prime :redface:

Wasn't me. I was in Cabo on the 18th, my wheels are five spoke - the lips are polished, so they look chrome, but the face is silver.

I've seen a red NSX with shiny aftermarket five spokes in the Pleasanton area before. A woman was driving it. I tried to catch up to her in a parking lot once, but she drove away before I got there. Maybe its her?

4/26/05, 8:30am

Saw a nice red one coming down Brittan in San Carlos this morning. I was in my invisible white Integra, so I doubt you even noticed me giving you a thumb's up :).

vtec888 said:
I saw a black one heading on I-5 south/Highway 152 section at around 12pm on Monday as I was heading home from SD. I wonder if it was the same one we saw? hehehe.

I bet it was.... I spotted the Beauty at 10:45 A.M.... so Timewise...it must have been the same car..

Saw a Black NSX on the Playboy Channel today??? Lady washing the car in her garage... part of some Playboy Girl Next Door photo shoot... WOW!!!! Oh.... and the young lady was cute too...

Re: 4/26/05, 8:30am

flaminio said:
Saw a nice red one coming down Brittan in San Carlos this morning. I was in my invisible white Integra, so I doubt you even noticed me giving you a thumb's up :).

I saw the same red NSX several times at the same location when I go to work. He was parking right in front of the building where I work. I also saw a purple NSX parked on San Carlos/El Camino more than 10 times. Anyone know if they are members of this website?

Spotted a Silver NSX on the 92 headed East from Half Moon Bay this morning.

I frequently see a silver/black one in Antioch, around the 'Lonetree' area, twice I was in my green NSX coming from the grocery store and both times you were going in the opposite direction, anyone from this board?

~6:00 pm, May 8, 2005

Spotted a yellow 2002+ northbound on 101 near SFO. Those things just jump right out at ya'...

white93nsx said:
Saw a red NSX going North on 85 in San Jose today while I was heading South. Going pretty fast so by the time I noticed, it was passed me as I looked in my rear view.

Possibly me if it was during the late morning commute hours. I take the Zanardi to work whenever the M3 is in the shop (which is much more frequently than the Zanardi is in the shop!).

ennessexx said:
I frequently see a silver/black one in Antioch, around the 'Lonetree' area, twice I was in my green NSX coming from the grocery store and both times you were going in the opposite direction, anyone from this board?

The 1993 sebring silver/black one you see in Antioch is Ariel (handle: Silver-Streak). He doesn't post much on Prime, but usually goes to the monthly lunch/meets. He has mentioned that he's seen three or four NSXs in the Antioch/Brentwood area (I know one of them is Charles with his white/black and now I see that you are one of the others he's mentioned). This is cool - We have pretty good concentration of NSXs in the Bay.

Re: ~6:00 pm, May 8, 2005

flaminio said:
Spotted a yellow 2002+ northbound on 101 near SFO. Those things just jump right out at ya'...

Probably me.
I was around the area 05-08-05. dropped off wifie in Millbrae around 1:00pm and picked her up around 5:45pm.
why did'nt u wave or something... :biggrin:

mickeylex said:
The 1993 sebring silver/black one you see in Antioch is Ariel (handle: Silver-Streak). He has mentioned that he's seen three or four NSXs in the Antioch/Brentwood area .

Thanks Nalesh, I'll have to make an intro if I ever catchup to Ariel. I've also seen several others in my area but Ariel I've seen more frequently than the rest.

05-16-05 12:45pm, South bound 101 by SF Airport. Was driving my daily beater 1984 Toyota pickup I was doing about 140mph :biggrin: and all of a sudden saw a 02+ yellow NSX and zoom past me!!!
Ok ok ok I know my truck was not going that fast, it wont even go 90mph :tongue: the speedometer only reads up to 85mph (it has 250,000 odometer miles). I wont even dare take it faster than 90 or the truck might shake it’s self loose and fall apart. LOL :eek:

But any way it flew by me, i tired to wave but all i saw was a yellow blur through my passenger window.... looked like Sung’s NSX.
Guess his car is out of the body shop. :smile:

Last edited:
ChopsJazz said:
I live in HMB and commute over the hill every morning at 6:00 AM.

Nice Car.... I was in my 4runner.... You spun my head around

05-22-05 2pm North bound 280 around Stanford/ saw a red NSX rolling with a red Viper. the NSX Looked Sweeter. he he he :biggrin:

Pulled up next to a black nsx license plate read "SIDS NSX" as we were both exiting the "warm springs road" turn off in fremont saturday afternoon around 2' ish, I was sporting my green nsx, you seemed totally oblivious to what was around you, next time I'll just save my friendly smile for a cute blue-eyed brunette in a bmw convertible. :eek:

ennessexx said:
Pulled up next to a black nsx license plate read "SIDS NSX" as we were both exiting the "warm springs road" turn off in fremont saturday afternoon around 2' ish, I was sporting my green nsx, you seemed totally oblivious to what was around you, next time I'll just save my friendly smile for a cute blue-eyed brunette in a bmw convertible. :eek:

LOL,

I guess you missed the NSX meet at hooters on Saturday afternoon, Sid was there, there were over 40 NSX's. Sid was heading back home from the meet so he probably did not see you, I don't think that he checks NSXPrime often though. Perhaps you should show up to the local NSX monthly meet and meet him in person, he usually shows up there several times a year. He's owned his 93 NSX since new..

BTW: He's also a biker, so both of you might have some interesting things to share about motorcycles if you show up to the monthly meets.

Just my 2cents.

Ken

Aha, I missed a meet at Hooters of all places! Big bouncing...well anyway, now it makes sense, thanks for the info Ken :tongue: I didn't know about the monthly meets I'll have to check prime more often.

Just as I pulled out of work yesterday (6/9/05), I spotted a blue NSX around 5:30 P.M on Bridgepointe Pkwy in San Mateo, headed toward SportMart. I was driving my grey Acura CL and flashed my lights, but I don't think driver noticed. He appeared to be engaged in a cell call.

just passed an all red NSX on Redwood Shores Parkway this morning... might've been a Zanardi?
you were too busy driving to see me waving like an idiot. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Monday, June 13, 2005. 5:15pm. San Ramon. Heading east on Bollinger Canyon Rd. Red, stock, 95 or 96. Looked very clean. Sam, was that you?

Back