• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

8:30am, 22 Jun 05, s/b 280 near Woodside

Saw a shiny black NSX going southbound on 280 this morning (~8:30, June 22), near Woodside. License begins 4EMF... I think I've seen this car before somewhere... Looked very clean!

Saw a Red NSX going South on Highway 99 near Arch Road in Stockton

11:56am, 24 Jun 05, Foothill Expwy in Los Altos

Saw a Spa Yellow on Foothill Expwy at lunchtime. My second favorite NSX color...

Saw a Silver NSX going south on Interstate 5 in Stockton about 9:30 A.M. License Plate read NSX RTD. A Honda Pilot was right on its tail. Beautiful car with the top off.... I was driving my 4 Runner... and couldn't get your attention...

Caught up to a red NSX plate read: "9 NSX 1" , NB Hwy 880 just before crossing 280 it was 6:50PM Saturday evening. I caught up to you just as I was taking the NB 280 onramp from 880, I was headed into downtown SJ. I honked and waved.

Beerdog,

I saw this same car before he got on the freeway....was in the NSX and we were both making left hand turns going opposite directions. Gave a honk & a wave, but the guy was preoccupied.

Beerdog said:
Saw a Silver NSX going south on Interstate 5 in Stockton about 9:30 A.M. License Plate read NSX RTD. A Honda Pilot was right on its tail. Beautiful car with the top off.... I was driving my 4 Runner... and couldn't get your attention...

Red NSX Seen in Renton, WA by Graddy Way at around 6PM yesterday, and a black guy was driving i think.. we were in a Black MR2 with sleepy eyes

8:56am, 6 Jul 05, going to Oracle Redwood Shores

Saw a silver NSX going to work at Oracle this morning. Didn't Larry Ellison used to own one? I don't think it was him, tho'....

07-05-05 11pm

saw spa yellow pre 02/ lowerd with 5 spoke chrome wheels/ parked along king drive in Daly City. anyone in prime...

nice wheels....

07-11/05 @ 10am

Spotted a black pre '02 on 92, just before the Foster City exit headed for the SM bridge. I waved a couple of times but couldn't tell if he saw me. I was driving my anthracite (gunmetal) Acura CL Type with Volk LE-37T rims.

Hey on Saturday, 7/9 at about 10:00 AM I spotted about 20 beautiful NSX's heading east on 205 in the Tracy area at a very reasonable rate of speed.....oh wait, I was in that group and we were headed to Stockton for a GREAT TIME. Never mind....

Cairo94507 said:
Hey on Saturday, 7/9 at about 10:00 AM I spotted about 20 beautiful NSX's heading east on 205 in the Tracy area at a very reasonable rate of speed.....oh wait, I was in that group and we were headed to Stockton for a GREAT TIME. Never mind....

There was a beautiful '05 silverstone at same location about an hour earlier... oh, it was me #2 to arrive at meet... :D :tongue:

Saw a blonde filled up her red Zanardi at a gas station between Whipple and Industrial Way, Redwood City around 1pm. I was in my red 92 and she looked at me and smile. Is she somebody's wife on this forum?

Saw a 2002+ Silverstone NSX at work parking lot, took a snapshot on my carmera phone... San Ramon SBC Parking Lot, anyone?

Attachments

• 04-22-05_1451.jpg
    04-22-05_1451.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 478
ChopsJazz said:
Sounds a little sexist! :wink: Perhaps she's the owner?

How many Zanardi in the Bay Area? Sounds like it is not too difficult to track her down. :biggrin: Who else has Zandari besides #9?

Saw a black nsx parked in the Emeryville public market parking lot. After market wing and chrome wheel. Anyone here?

larrynsx said:
How many Zanardi in the Bay Area? Sounds like it is not too difficult to track her down. :biggrin: Who else has Zandari besides #9?
In the initial Zanardi allocation, there were about 8 Zanardi's provided to dealers within the greater bay area region (including Dublin, Silicon Valley, SF, etc.). I've twice seen other NSXs that looked like Zanardi's (i.e., all red, same wheels) in Silicon Valley over the last six years. Anyway, the vehicle sighted in the earlier reference wasn't mine...

Dinan M3 said:
In the initial Zanardi allocation, there were about 8 Zanardi's provided to dealers within the greater bay area region (including Dublin, Silicon Valley, SF, etc.). I've twice seen other NSXs that looked like Zanardi's (i.e., all red, same wheels) in Silicon Valley over the last six years. Anyway, the vehicle sighted in the earlier reference wasn't mine...

I'm pretty sure that was a real Zanardi cause the red looks kind of purple at some angle. Well, hopefully I will catch her later. :smile:

Ariel,

It appears that the Yellow NSX you spotted on King Drive is up for sale... Maybe you should buy it for Mita...

http://www.craigslist.com/sfc/car/87391730.html

Mike

amgnsx said:
07-05-05 11pm

saw spa yellow pre 02/ lowerd with 5 spoke chrome wheels/ parked along king drive in Daly City. anyone in prime...

nice wheels....

Saw two NSX on 580 in Oakland (assume heading to SF) on Saturday July 30th at 5pm. One was yellow (looked to be 02+) followed by a red NSX. I thought it might be Ariel (amgnsx).

Back