• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

mickeylex said:
Saw two NSX on 580 in Oakland (assume heading to SF) on Saturday July 30th at 5pm. One was yellow (looked to be 02+) followed by a red NSX. I thought it might be Ariel (amgnsx).

Oh Yeah!!! hehe. :biggrin:
it was me and Sam SS5153. driving home from work.
where were u?

I was heading home from spending the day in SF (took nieces and nephews to lunch and the pier). I was heading East (other direction) on 580. You guys were heading West. I was in my SUV and could see over the fwy median, and of course, I'm always on the lookout for NSXs (especially in the summertime). I figured it was you guys.

Spotted a Red NSX yesterday at 4:15 P.M. (08/01) heading East on Wodbridge Road (Lodi) toward Hwy 99... I was driving the oposite direction in my Mazda PU... tried to wave but it was hopeless... My hand went up.. the car flew by....

did you try yelling or screaming or splitting? :biggrin:

just curious, are we supposed to be on the look out when driving the X and wave @ everyone like a pimp and flash the bling teeth? :biggrin: :biggrin: j/k :biggrin: :biggrin:

8:45am, 3 Aug 05, going to EA Redwood Shores

Spotted a nice red NSX turning left off Redwood Shores Parkway toward the Electronic Arts garage, 8:45am on August 3rd.

Re: 8:45am, 3 Aug 05, going to EA Redwood Shores

flaminio said:
Spotted a nice red NSX turning left off Redwood Shores Parkway toward the Electronic Arts garage, 8:45am on August 3rd.

wazzzzzup!? :biggrin:
I'll be working down here another month or so.

0ctan3 said:
wazzzzzup!? :biggrin:
I'll be working down here another month or so.

Schweeeet!!! What are you doing for EA? I used to work there back in '97-'99, doing IT stuff.

randomharmony said:
did you try yelling or screaming or splitting? :biggrin:

just curious, are we supposed to be on the look out when driving the X and wave @ everyone like a pimp and flash the bling teeth? :biggrin: :biggrin: j/k :biggrin: :biggrin:

LOL.. I don't know.. but I did get excited..and there was spit running down my drivers window???? Don't see too many NSX's here, especially on my drive home to Woodbridge... Come to think of it... What NSXer would look back at a middle aged crazy man driving a Mazda Pickup, who is waving like an idiot??? :biggrin:

flaminio said:
Schweeeet!!! What are you doing for EA? I used to work there back in '97-'99, doing IT stuff.

Who did you work for in EA's IT dept? I relocated their data center from Abovenet, San Jose to Equinix, San Jose in 01 & 02 and I worked with Kara and Navak. I also relocated Maxis from Walnut Creek to Redwood Shores as well.

larrynsx said:
Who did you work for in EA's IT dept? I relocated their data center from Abovenet, San Jose to Equinix, San Jose in 01 & 02 and I worked with Kara and Navak. I also relocated Maxis from Walnut Creek to Redwood Shores as well.

I was working for Vicki Gordon at the time. I remember Kara over in the data center -- she was great to work with.

5:37pm, 8 Aug 05, turning right from Shell Pkwy onto Redwood Shores Pkwy

Saw a red one again today in Redwood Shores. Looked a lot like mine -- had to check the garage when I got home to make sure mine hadn't wandered off :D.

I saw a brand new white 05 (still had the Marin Acura license plate frames) travelling north on 680 around 8:30PM. I was in my Integra when I saw you. Anyone on Prime? I forgot how nice a white NSX looks, especially at night!

Re: Woodbridge Sightings.

Red NSX yesterday at 4:15 P.M. (08/01) heading East on Wodbridge Road (Lodi) toward Hwy 99

There's a long time owner of a 91, I think it is, named Lee that lives in your little town. Retired, a golfer, he used to hang with the Sacto chapter a little for wine tours and a golf outing occassionally, but haven't seem him for 2-3 years.

Sighting - 8/5 Yellow in San Joaquin Valley 5 Fwy going south. I was tooling north in the Central Valley on Hwy 5 around 10AM Friday and saw a Yellow coming south into the LA area - maybe the new yellow - but the Doppler effect can play games at those speeds :biggrin: Anyone from NoCal?

Re: Woodbridge Sightings.

Super Sleuth said:
There's a long time owner of a 91, I think it is, named Lee that lives in your little town. Retired, a golfer, he used to hang with the Sacto chapter a little for wine tours and a golf outing occassionally, but haven't seem him for 2-3 years.

Thanks Sleuth,
You mean another Old guy like me??? First time I've seen this one around town... maybe he's another weekend driver?? I'll keep my eyes open...

hey beerdog,

if u see a red one on 99 that would me iam a daily driver u will see me everyday if u in stockton

phongnsx said:
hey beerdog,

if u see a red one on 99 that would me iam a daily driver u will see me everyday if u in stockton

Thanks Phongnsx,
Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet you some time... Although I'm not a daily driver..I have been taking mine out more often since the weathers been nice.
Usually on 99 between Stockton and Lodi...

whar up beerdog,

good to hear from up budd hopefully we can get together sometime. drew from manteca also like together maybe like sunday or something like that too. my older brother is taking his boat out saturday night hopefully we be back sunday morning and we can get together for lunch in the afternoon.

keep in touch budd.

phongnsx

Today I saw a silver NSX w/black top going south on 680 around 12:45 PM. I'm not sure of the model year, but it had the solaris silver 7-spoke wheels. I tracked the car in my green Tacoma Prerunner from approximately Walnut Creek until Fremont. Anyone here? :smile:

steveny said:
Red T at the 1000 Islands country club on Tuesday 8/23. Anyone here?

Having grown up in NY, and spending all my summers in the 1000 islands...I think you may have the wrong forum....pretty far drive from the northwest to the TI club. How is that place? I haven't been back in about 8 years.

Saw a Green NSX-T in Ellensburg, WA. I was there over the weekend visiting friends...you were driving down Canyon road towards the city center.

Spotted a black NSX with the gunmetal 7spoke rims and the ARRK/Dali RR exhaust going westbound on hwy 237. I was following in a Silverstone/CF S2k.

Anyone on here?

Otto

otto_joe said:
Spotted a black NSX with the gunmetal 7spoke rims and the ARRK/Dali RR exhaust going westbound on hwy 237. I was following in a Silverstone/CF S2k.

Anyone on here?

Otto

Yup that was me. Saw your car too. Nice.
I wasnt going to respond because Im so embarrassed at how dirty my car is right now :redface:

Back