• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Loud, fast, aggressive camber wheel setup on a Brooklands Green NA1. You took the 85 > 280 South on ramp so fast! I was in my stock Silverstone S2000.

I spotted a new model white NSX on Wednesday evening - Sand Hill road, west side of 280 in Woodside, heading east towards the freeway. First time seeing the new one in the wild! I was in a borrowed 911, so unfortunately my '91 BB didn't get the chance to see his new brother...

Sacramento area.... I was on highway 49 about 7:30am and spotted a 2017 blue nsx in between two red Ferrari. I was driving my 91 BB nsx. If you read this let me know. We can go for a drive together next time.

Today saw a Black Right Hand Drive NA1 Black NSX on El Camino and 280 off ramp at San Bruno. With Dealer Plates.
I gave you thumbs up!

Nice to see a RHD NSX

AMGNSX

Brooklyn green spotted on hospital curve 101 in San Francisco at 6 PM heading southbound

Last edited:
That's most likely me. Why is it called hospital curve?
As you are heading southbound...San Francisco General Hospital is just beyond the trees to your right.
Good question, most people don't know the answer...LOL

As you are heading southbound...San Francisco General Hospital is just beyond the trees to your right.
Good question, most people don't know the answer...LOL
Curve? What curve.....
The curve disappears when your in your NSX. LoL

Its called Hospital curve coz someone put a freaking hospital in the way of hwy 101. [emoji1]

IMG_4343.jpg I haven't logged in in ages, but I spotted this NSX in the Sunnyvale BonChon parking lot sandwiched between a pair of ND Miatas. :D

Saw a Takata livery on I80 West near Fairfield Sat the 24th.License plate TAKA 18. Like to see more pics. Too bad I was driving my rental car.

Great to see NSX in Nor Cal.

Spotted Sebring Silver w/pop ups and TE37’s (?) on San Bruno Ave in San Bruno around 10:30 Mar 8th. I was in my 03...thanks for waving

Last edited:
Spotted a red with pop-ups heading NB on 101 @ Hospital curve around 9:30a Friday Mar 16th.
.....in the RAIN. I was heading south bound in my 03 Silverstone.

Back