• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Red car, black roof, chrome wheels, license plate LEFT2F8 - parked on the side of the road. Anyone?

Popular day to take our cars out, Christmas eve and near 70 degrees.

1. 2002+ Imola Orange Pearl @ 1st & Taylor downtown SJ ~ 12:30
2. 1995 Midnight Pearl (bngl3rt) @ South Bascom between Camden and Northbound 85 ~14:00

Saw a red pre 01 nsx on 85 north this morning with a full wingwest body kit. We did slow down and wave at each other. Are you here on prime? License plate as 'wrk4cd'

Last edited:
Orange newer model NSX (fixed headlights) on El Camino and Shoreline in Mountain View around 7:30AM. I honked and was turning left onto shoreline in front of you.

Spotted a red on black pre-95 NSX with with a Dali Racing license plate bracket parked outside of Jackson's liquors in Lafayette on Sunday afternoon. Anyone on prime? I came in to buy some Oban, and you were at a private wine tasting in Jackon's back room. I would have introduced myself as fellow NSX owner, but the counter person said it was a private tasting in memorial of a friend that had passed a few years ago and so I wanted to be respectful of that. Anyway, very cool car. The engine cover had been removed revealing a beautiful engine bay with carbon fiber and SS lines everywhere visible through the window covering. Also seemed to have some aftermarket phone controls in the center coin tray. Nice wheels too. Hope to meet you some time, as I live in Lafayette and rarely see another NSX in town. Cheers!

Primer black or really dirty NSX (with pop-ups) on 280 near SFO @ 12:00 3/24/14
Aftermarket black wheels

Last edited:
Who honked at me in Cupertino today? Your black car was super clean.

Back