• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Didn't you see a red one a couple months ago? This wasn't your first! :)

yes, but we never "made contact", closest I got to him was maybe 200-300 feet. not sure if he even noticed me!

the silver, on the other hand, we exchanged waves and it was awesome. haha

3f2e76afbd28be68c1956fc5839d2194.jpg

On my way to the folks, I spotted this blue one with what looked to be a black carbon fiber front hood.
Around the Evergreen area of San Jose.

Wednesday night around 5:30pm in Mountain View, going down San Antonio Rd. towards El Camino: red NSX with a big scrape down the passenger side, and some sort of weird aftermarket LED taillight kit with the middle panel saying "NSX" (and also lit up on the bottom). Plate was 6RACxxx i think.

SMwwOCX.jpg

yAl2Rsv.jpg

Another NSX spotting! Unfortunately, I was not in my own NSX, dammit!! Black na1 looking NSX with the plates "ESTAN4", gave him a quick thumbs up as I drove past. Anyone know the guy?

snGzDEHl.jpg

[MENTION=12400]kertong[/MENTION] saw that vette on your instagram and was like whoa. didn't know it was yours....

Haha yeah - needed a car I could just commute in and put miles on without feeling bad. Don't tell the vette guys, but outside of the power and sound, the NSX drives 100x better than the base stingray I have (even though the stingray might outperform it, it sure doesn't feel like it) :D

Last edited:
1/29 8:22pm. You were in a Sebring Silver coupe with black aftermarket wheels. Turning right onto Marsh from Scott Dr. I was at the intersection on Marsh headed westbound.

I stuck my hand out the window and waved and waved like a proud parent sending a formerly troublesome youth to Harvard.

You ignored me, and my feelings were hurt.

Fin.

Spotted NSX2DI4 in her NSX yesterday after lunch on Bowers/Central. Haven't seen you around in awhile.

Spotted today 4/21/15
Howard street downtown San Francisco and 5th in front of the Intercontinental Hotel.
Sebring silver late model with frog eyes. Oem everything, bone stock, very clean. A collector or purist I assume.

Back