• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Saw a red NSX driving north on I-280 yesterday (May 12); a little after 5:00 just north of Palo Alto. Anybody here?

i saw a red one today in sunnyvale around noon time.....looks lowered with OEM rims.

cali2121 said:
Yes, the red nsx on 280 yesterday was me just going for a leisurely drive. =)

Cool! Very leisurely :) -- I tried to slow down to cruise with you for a bit, but I couldn't make my car go that slow :D. You have a very nice looking car :).

cali2121 said:
Were you in your NSX also? It would be weird if I didnt see you, cause I'm always on the lookout for other NSX's.

Yep. I passed you just north of Page Mill, then slowed down and dropped over two lanes to be in front of you. I stayed in front of you for about a mile.

might have been me

Blue Knight said:
i saw a red one today in sunnyvale around noon time.....looks lowered with OEM rims.

Were you making a left on El Camino going south bound on Wolfe? I saw an NSX too that day, and my car fits the description. I have a 94' NSX lowered with Bilsteins.

Spa Yellow

Saw a Spa Yellow on Redwood Shores Parkway this morning (5/22), about 7:45 am. I was in my beater so I didn't wave like a geek or anything (which I would've had I been in the Big Car).

Anybody?

Re: might have been me

hyuan said:
Were you making a left on El Camino going south bound on Wolfe? I saw an NSX too that day, and my car fits the description. I have a 94' NSX lowered with Bilsteins.

nope, i wasn't in my X...i was right in front of my company on the corner of n. mary and maude avenue.....accross from the post office. i saw you at the stop light and then taking off.....burning rubber like a madman.....j/k....that's all in my head.:D

Another Red one...

Saw a red NSX, 91-94, driving north on I-280, 5/23, 5:08pm. I caught up to you just past the Page Mill exit; then you exited at Alpine. Dagnabit, I wasn't in mine that day.

Re: Spa Yellow

flaminio said:
Saw a Spa Yellow on Redwood Shores Parkway this morning (5/22), about 7:45 am. I was in my beater so I didn't wave like a geek or anything (which I would've had I been in the Big Car).

Anybody?

I've seen this NSX too. I believe this is one of three NSXs I see everyday parked in the commercial area where my office is (in Redwood Shores). The other 2 are pre-94 examples (mine being one of them).

Another Spa Yellow

5/28, around 8:43am, on Page Mill headed Palo-Alto-ward under the I-280 overcrossing. Anybody?

Two more NSXen sighted

Friday evening (6/27), about 5:50pm, coming down Redwood Shores Parkway, turned into the Pacific Athletic Club before I could come alongside. Actually, my four year old saw it first -- she pointed and said "Hey, that looks just like the big red daddy car!" That's my girl :)!

Another one, going south on 101 just past SFO around 10:45am on Sunday (6/29) -- 2002+ Spa Yellow. I was going the other way in my beater, so there's no way you could have seen me, but I saw YOU :D!

A green one!

Spotted a green one this morning (7/3) at around 8:20am in San Carlos -- came down Crestview, turned right onto Edgewood, then onto I-280 South. I would've stayed with you, but I drive too fast :( .

I don't drive a NSX, but I commute from San Jose to Scotts Valley every morning on highway 17, and I almost always see a black NSX headed the opposite direction, usually between 6:45-7:45 AM. Is that anyone here, or does anyone know who it is? I drive a silver S2000.

A double!

flaminio said:

I saw the yellow one again this morning.

I also saw a red one (97+) on I-280 headed south around Page Mill at 8:25am.

Two in one commute! That doesn't happen often...

Re: A double!

flaminio said:
Two in one commute! That doesn't happen often...

And then on the way home yesterday I saw a red 91-94 driving out of Redwood Shores. I've seen this one a few times -- it looks just like mine, and so when I get home I always run down to the garage to make sure someone didn't drive off with mine :eek: !

Three in one day! (Four if you count mine...) Aside from group meets, I think that's a record for me.

White 2002

Saw a nice white 2002 this morning coming down 280. And I was in my car, too! We passed each other and gave a nice "thumbs' up". But it had a little boo-boo on its driverside mirror :(. Hopefully that'll heal soon...

A yellow one.

Saw a yellow one today (8/1) sneaking through the alleyways in San Carlos at around 6:00pm. I was right behind you in my beater. Nice car!

Saw a lowered, Silver 97+ on Maude near the border of Sunnyvale/Mountain View today (8/6) around 3:00PM. I was in my Dinan M3 (as usual on a workday). I didn't see the driver so I'm not sure whether or not it was one of the South Bay club regulars...

I've been regularly seeing a black NSX with big and shiny aftermarket wheels drive around my house in the Willow Glen area of San Jose. Every time I see this guy I am in the wife's Benz so I couldn't wave him down.

I am also trying to hook up with the owner of the red NSX-T who apparently works near my office off of Technology Dr. in Fremont.

If you read this, we should go for some lunch time runs!

8000RPM said:
I've been regularly seeing a black NSX with big and shiny aftermarket wheels drive around my house in the Willow Glen area of San Jose. Every time I see this guy I am in the wife's Benz so I couldn't wave him down.

I am also trying to hook up with the owner of the red NSX-T who apparently works near my office off of Technology Dr. in Fremont.

If you read this, we should go for some lunch time runs!

hey, that sounds like it could be me! :D

By the way, i believe one of my friends was thinking about buying your car. he showed me a pic of it with the work wheels on. VERY NICE! ;)

Back