• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

low mileage Imola hitting the market

Just so that Shawn doesn't get upset, I figured I would share the info ;)

http://edmartinacura.com/Indianapolis/For-Sale/Used/Acura/NSX/2002-BASE-Orange-Car/18655608/

2002 imola/imola VIN#JH4NA21652T000237
mileage is stated at 9200, which is mighty low.

Who's going to snap this one up?

635023519921406789.jpg

Someone should have snapped it up while being sold from the original owner before he traded it in to a dealer. But still a good buy, autotrader should give you the supposed price.

^That's what the original owner was asking. Dealer wants $65,995 I believe.

"Regretfully we had sold the NSX early this morning. Please watch our web-site for future NSX's in our showroom!"

I can't Stop salivating, I made a deal today on the car. Will post pics. As soon as she makes it to Texas. I can't believe my wife let me buy her.

Last edited:
I can't Stop salivating, I made a deal today on the car. Will post pics. As soon as she makes it to Texas. I can't believe my wife let me buy her.

You might want to change your "screen name"!
I'm just saying!!!!

wise man, when you see what you want get in there and put the money down! Now you have a great car and a great wife!

Congrats Colin! Now there are three of us here. That's 7.3% of the Orange/Oranges in San Antonio. I'm sure glad the "Imola Police" wanted San Antonio to be the Imola capital of the world. Now let's make plans for NSXPO. I suggest that you just adjust your screen name to Red and/or Imola-NSX or Red errrrr..Orange-NSX. Can't wait to see it.

Congrats Colin! Now there are three of us here. That's 7.3% of the Orange/Oranges in San Antonio. I'm sure glad the "Imola Police" wanted San Antonio to be the Imola capital of the world. Now let's make plans for NSXPO. I suggest that you just adjust your screen name to Red and/or Imola-NSX or Red errrrr..Orange-NSX. Can't wait to see it.

Ed/Colin,

On behalf of all NSX owners (especially those planning on attending NSXPO 2013 in Raleigh, NC)...we'd love to see you all with your Imola's driving to NSXPO in October!!! They'll make a beautiful contrast to the "carolina blue skies in mid October".

John and Steve - Co-Chairs of NSXPO 2013

congrats!.... dont forget to take pictures with both nsx's on your lucky lucky driveway!

Amazing find and great buy

The man wasted no time! Excellent purchase - congrats!

Spring is in the air and everyone is buying NSX's, it seems. I recently learned how you'll soon feel.

Awesome and congrats!

:triumphant:

Congrats! Beautiful nsx!:biggrin:

Glad to see the car going to a Primer, take good care of that one :)

Congratulations, Ed Martin acura did the PPI on my Imola last year. Looks like the only IOP cars in Indiana have been sold...

Seemed like a great price from the original owner I'm surprised it didn't sell then. Nonetheless congrats!

Huge Congrats! Nice to see that we will have Imola's present at the
next Texas NSX Gathering's! Will you be keeping the Red one as well?

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Yes I may have to change my "screen name" but I plan on keeping the red 2003 - as long as I can keep the wife off my case - hahah

NSXPO would be great - long drive from Texas. Lived in NC from 99-2002. Beautiful part of the country for some drives.

Glad to hear that others have had as good an experience with Ed matin Acura as I have. Seem to be a very reputable place with good NSX mechanics. The previous owner just did the timing belt/water pump and service.

Only thing left for me may be to upgrade the exhaust and get a SOS car cover. Have the pride V2 on my 2003 and luv the sound. Stock is a little boring and I kept the stock exhaust so it is an easy switch back to stock if needed.

Will post pic once she arrives - getting her shipped in a closed trailer. May take a week or two.

Congratulations Colin!

It's hard to believe this '02 with less than 10K miles is going to be considered your "high mileage" NSX. You do realize the NSXPO is 1400 miles away, right? I don't think Ed's going to trailer you from San Antonio to Raleigh with his Imola!

Congrats again and great find!

Brett

Back