• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thanks Nsx Prime

I would like to show my appreciation for NSX prime helping me sell my 93 NSX buy making a contribution to the site. Where do I send the check?

Last edited:
1. Click here to send Lud a PM for his PayPal address (or his snail mail address if paying by check). If You can also click here to make a donation via Amazon's Honor System, however PayPal is preferred because it takes less of a cut from the donation.

2. Save the attached resized picture to your hard drive. Then click here, and go to the bottom of the page where it says "You can upload an avatar from your computer". Click on the "Browse..." button, navigate to the directory where you saved the file, and double click on that file. Finally, click on the "Submit Modifications" button, and you should be set.

Attachments

• cantdrive55.gif
    cantdrive55.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
PHOEN$X said:
1. Click here to send Lud a PM for his PayPal address for the donation. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can click here to make a donation via Amazon's Honor System. PayPal is preferred because it takes less of a cut from the donation.

2. Save the attached resized picture to your hard drive. Then click here, and go to the bottom of the page where it says You can upload an avatar from your computer. Click on the Browse... button, navigate to the directory where you saved the file, and double click on that file. Finally, click on the "Submit Modifications" button, and you should be set.
Thanks! Money will be sent in the morning. Going to give the avatar a try now. Thanks

AKUDOU said:
Thanks! Money will be sent in the morning. Going to give the avatar a try now. Thanks
PHOEN$X,I'll be damn worked the first time. Thanks for the help!I have been trying to shrink that***#@#* pic for an hour.

AKUDOU said:
PHOEN$X,I'll be damn worked the first time. Thanks for the help!I have been trying to shrink that***#@#* pic for an hour.
No problem. I'm glad it worked for you. :)

PHOEN$X said:
No problem. I'm glad it worked for you. :)
Hey I will be in Sadona for a week startin the 20th next month. I lived in Scottsdale for 10 years. I think I'll try and stop by Marks place for a few minutes.

Back