• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got my GPW coupe last month and loving it.

Thanks! I moved recently and now my work commute begins with a slightly twisty 1/3 mile uphill run with only one side street along the way. McArdle Road Extension. I'll be relieving some of that wintery cabin fever with a few commutes to work now & then in the NSX, starting with that run. Stone wall to the left, views of downtown PGH to the right. Here's a portion:

IMG_0485.JPG

Also the seller of my NSX sent me a 1year hello with a picture of a new jet his hanger will be maintaining. Owner is originally from Pittsburgh and apparently flies to every home & away Steelers game...note the sweet black & gold stripe in the jet... You can take the yinzer out of Pittsburgh but you can't take Pittsburgh out of the yinzer.

8y3eda4a.jpg

Did you partake in a photo shoot recently near PGH? Any pics to show?

When I bought my NSX almost exactly 4 years ago to today, Penfed was offering 48+ month rates too good to not use. One more payment and its Title is mine. Yay me. :) First car for which I'm likely to crack a huge grin all day when the title arrives.

When I bought my NSX almost exactly 4 years ago to today, Penfed was offering 48+ month rates too good to not use. One more payment and its Title is mine. Yay me. :) First car for which I'm likely to crack a huge grin all day when the title arrives.

Good stuff Andy! Frame that thing and hang it on the wall! Or maybe frame a copy :D

I'm still in the "rates too good to not use" boat after my CU offered me a 60 month refi last december below 1.5% The good thing is I spend more on lunch meat than I do on my NSX now :D

Last edited:

Congrats Andy!

Back