• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Last Minute DFW NSX Get Together this Thursday Evening-Night / June 27th @ 7pm?

Hey there DFW Bro's,

Lostbuckeye from San Antonio (Imola Orange) called me this evening and is heading
up here this Thursday for some business and is taking his NSX for the drive. He was
wondering if we could get a few NSX's together this Thursday night to kick some tires.
I'm going to meet up with him. Would be great to have a few more roll in as well.

We can meet at the Starbucks below and maybe catch a bite to eat locally once we
meet up. I'll get there about 6:30pm ... plenty of good parking!

920 West Northwest Highway
Grapevine, TX 76051‎
(817) 310-3528

Hope to see you there!:biggrin:

T

P.S. Post below if you think you can make it....

Sweet! Looking forward to it ..... I received a few text messages
from 3 others that plan to join us as well. Should turnout to be a
good little meet up considering the short notice.

See you guys there!

T

WOW! You guys don't need much excuse to party. I'm looking forward to meeting you all. This will be one way to avoid the NSX sighting thread. Unless someone sees us flying down the toll road around Austin.:biggrin:

i'll try to make it!

Down for sure \m/

Awesome! 8 confirmed thus far via Prime and Text messages...

Looking forward to hearing that exhaust in person Timeless!

Last edited:
Sorry...I won't be able to make it. :(

Ok, will wash cobwebs off and try to make it...............

Great turnout 9 nsx's almost a record........thanks to all who made it and the girl i bought a coffee to move her piece of crap car at starbucks

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. wheres all the photos?

Good to hear so many made it. I got held up by one of our customers that was was late, otherwise I'd have been there :mad:

Great turnout 9 nsx's almost a record........thanks to all who made it and the girl i bought a coffee to move her piece of crap car at starbucks

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. wheres all the photos?

Good to hear so many made it. I got held up by one of our customers that was was late, otherwise I'd have been there :mad:

Nah never too late, most everyone that showed up hung out at least till 10:30pm.
None the less great turn out, meet some new faces too, & location Terry suggest was perfect.

Hope to see more members on next meet & i should have new exhaust ready for local market by then so come out guys.

Nah never too late, most everyone that showed up hung out at least till 10:30pm.
None the less great turn out, meet some new faces too, & location Terry suggest was perfect.

Hope to see more members on next meet & i should have new exhaust ready for local market by then so come out guys.

AND STILL NO PHOTOS? GEEZ:cool:

Hold your horses Brent..:cool: upload picture button is acting up don't know whats going on, i will try agian later.
Other guys gonna have to step it up, i've seen lots of cameras going off too! :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Got one, will get more later if prime is not acting up on me.

NSX_Axle_Pry_Punch.JPG

Me like:wink:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Cool thats a few more, wanted to see the 35 SLR photos taken too.......keep them coming

Drew and I just got home from a great weekend in DFW. Thanks guys for coming out and kicking tires with us. What an unusual collection of cars we put together for the evening. Terry thanks for getting everyone together. It was great to see you. I think our get together was the best part of my trip. I would post my pictures but I think I was standing next to you guys when you took yours.

Back