• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

diddy

Mr. Diddy, I see how your ignoring all of my emails regarding the broken Center console. Its broken, I need you to get on UPS for the insurance that it was covered for. I paid the insurance on mines for you, and shipped in Perfect condition, however, you choose not to respond to any of my emails . Not kool, I hope everyone here see the type of person you are. Sorry for the thread bump guys, this fella took me for a fool and has been ignoring all my emails since the beginning of the month.

Last edited:
Mr. Diddy, I see how your ignoring all of my emails regarding the broken Center console. Its broken, I need you to get on UPS for the insurance that it was covered for. I paid the insurance on mines for you, and shipped in Perfect condition, however, you choose not to respond to any of my emails . Not kool, I hope everyone here see the type of person you are. Sorry for the thread bump guys, this fella took me for a fool and has been ignoring all my emails since the beginning of the month.

lol really. i replied to all your emails in my yahoo account. lets not play that game. now if you want to email your more than welcome.

Now that was a fast reply? What's so LOL? Do you think I'm joking? I can post all of the emails that I sent you and BTW, they're all saved. Keep it coming. What's you solution to fixing this issue?

lol really. i replied to all your emails in my yahoo account. lets not play that game. now if you want to email your more than welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

lol.

Last edited:
Batman, this guy is here busy on the forums, but can't return ANY of my emails. I'm pissed right now, it's almost a month since I traded my mint center console and deck for his so call working Kenwood DVD player and butchered center console that he say's is perfect. There were 2 Cd's jammed in the deck and the thing can't even eject. He however, said he never played a DVD in there and didn't know, ya right!!. I'm just pissed.. Sorry guy's, this shouldn't get to this especially when it's a NSX ENTHUSIAST Website. These type of guy's belongs to Honda civic's forums..

you can bitch and complain in this thread all you want like a child. but the fact of the matter you and i both know the truth. if you want to contact me im a yahoo email away. which ive responded to your emails so please do me a favor and stop saying that. so im not even going to go further with the back and forth with you any longer in this thread.

Me bitching? Hell ya, if I was closer to you I would have bitch slap your ass for this kinda shit. I drive an NSX, not a shit box. I need the center console fix, or return mines end of story.. Very immature from a NSX Owner. I've always dealt with Member's on Prime very well. I've never had an issue with anyone but you.

you can bitch and complain in this thread all you want like a child. but the fact of the matter you and i both know the truth. if you want to contact me im a yahoo email away. which ive responded to your emails so please do me a favor and stop saying that. so im not even going to go further with the back and forth with you any longer in this thread.

Me bitching? Hell ya, if I was closer to you I would have bitch slap your ass for this kinda shit. I drive an NSX, not a shit box. I need the center console fix, or return mines end of story.. Very immature from a NSX Owner. I've always dealt with Member's on Prime very well. I've never had an issue with anyone but you.

omg like i said my yahoo is open like always.

Thanks Diddy, for sorting things out with me offline just now. Good to know that your willing to rectify the issue in a honest manner. No hard feelings now. OK guy's Diddy and I, have communicated and he is going to resolve the issues for me. Sorry for invading the thread..

omg like i said my yahoo is open like always.

Back