• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda NSX Own by Ayrton Senna For Sale...

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C400296#

This is a mitical supercar that was used by Ayrton Senna during 1991 and 1992 Grand Prix.
Senna had a residence in Algarve while the Formula 1 was in Europe, therefore Honda Motor Co. had this car for his disposable during all season.
MSCAR is the Honda dealership in Algarve, that owns the car at the moment.

3796153.jpg

3796163.jpg

7782289738_3f9d2f5bb6_z.jpg

Last edited:
120 large for history. Probably not a good investment but what a wonderful thing to have in your garage.

Wow, there it is!!! That car belong in a Senna museum.

The price came down from couple of years ago.

great piece of motor racing heritage.......display it or bring it to one of the big motor auctions.....like at goodwood ect..

integra typr R, are you the owner/seller?

Honestly that price looks cheap to me. It's not being advertised correctly. This should be in the DuPont registry and should be hitting the collectors in Japan that are buying type R's for 200K. If a Zanardi is listed for 95K here, I think that price for sennas own car is dirt cheap.

sell the thing to Brazil.

Honestly that price looks cheap to me. It's not being advertised correctly. This should be in the DuPont registry and should be hitting the collectors in Japan that are buying type R's for 200K. If a Zanardi is listed for 95K here, I think that price for sennas own car is dirt cheap.

I was thinking the same thing. If I had an extra $120,000 laying around, I would absolutely buy this car. It is historic. This car will end up in a Japanese collection. I am a bit surprised Honda does not buy it back themselves.

I'm a bit skeptical this is the real car, and that Honda or someone in Japan or brazil has not purchased it. Is there documentation? I just cannot believe it's just at some dealer with no buyer and not in a museum.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Ted Klaus aware of this car for example? Is Honda aware? Are the people in charge or Senna's estate aware?

Last edited:
This NSX was for sale a few years ago in a Honda dealer in Portugal (price 150.000 Euros, i think), and sold ... is now back on sale for a lower price. If i can I will go to Faro next weekend to see if the car is actually there.

Is this the only NSX Senna owned or had access to for personal use? I was thinking there were several but not sure where I heard/read that.

Anybody know of any other personal vehicles owned by famous drivers and sold following their passing? I don't think provenance often adds much more than 50% to the value of a collectible car.

Is this the only NSX Senna owned or had access to for personal use? I was thinking there were several but not sure where I heard/read that.

Anybody know of any other personal vehicles owned by famous drivers and sold following their passing? I don't think provenance often adds much more than 50% to the value of a collectible car.

If I recall correctly, Senna owned/has access to 2 NSXs. This Formula Red and a Berlina Black. The Berlina car is supposedly still in the Senna estate. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

omg

Looks like Shumacher's Enzo is going for between 50 and 80% premium but in addition to his ownership it has some famous signatures under the hood that also bump up the value. Harder to say where the FXX stands vs "normal" pricing since these are so rare. Either way, hardly the multiplier over market that the dealer of Senna's NSX is looking for. Then again, the Shu is still with us.

I'm a bit skeptical this is the real car, and that Honda or someone in Japan or brazil has not purchased it. Is there documentation? I just cannot believe it's just at some dealer with no buyer and not in a museum.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Ted Klaus aware of this car for example? Is Honda aware? Are the people in charge or Senna's estate aware?

portugal members confirmed earlier...
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...-Senna-s-NSX?p=1673352&viewfull=1#post1673352

Back