• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Do we have a NSXPrime Instagram page? We recently signed on...?

Whats that? Lol... I try my best to balance my posts... fitness/nsx/personal hope u guys dont mind haha

Not at all. I think you are the only one I actually read the captions on. Some funny stuff typed out there hahaha

@d_prada1

going through and trying to follow whoever posts one here. I will be much more active on the forums and with my nsx once I come home from my deployment,

@kgausen - I made it literally 2 days ago, so I don't have jack posted since I've been at work away from home, the wife, kid and car(s).

I'm enjoying peoples post so far, good thread

I find the instagram website terribly hard to interact with. I can't even figure out how to add someone to follow on a non-mobile device. Is it intentionally setup to be non useful for computers?

I'm going through NSX-withdrawal while out-&-about (namely mobile), I wanna see NSXs! :D

Twitter & Instagram: us_x11

#nsx4life :p

Last edited:
I changed mine to @KG406 for anyone who wants to follow me - it's mostly my car(s), crazy stuff I see while on the road for work and my kids, haha!

Back