• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Do we have a NSXPrime Instagram page? We recently signed on...?

Do any of you guys ever submit your pictures to groups for them to host on thier IG page? I have submitted some pics, one being of my old boosted RSX last ngiht and I tell ya the followers you get after they get posted is incredible, haha. I have about 330 followers now, looking to get 1k in 3 weeks, haha

Do any of you guys ever submit your pictures to groups for them to host on thier IG page? I have submitted some pics, one being of my old boosted RSX last ngiht and I tell ya the followers you get after they get posted is incredible, haha. I have about 330 followers now, looking to get 1k in 3 weeks, haha
ig famous lol

@kg406 - mostly cars, sometimes my kids or crazy ish I see while on the road for work.

We post a lot of our NSX products and related installations for the NSX and other cars, please follow us at:

EuroBoutique

Majority of our posts are product and installation related, we just posted a new photo of our NSX CF wheel:

Our youngest customer:

Last edited:
@freeden007

I frequently use the hashtag #nsxlife ~ I use this to post pics of my daily driving NSX experience, eg going to Costco, Ikea, fast food drive-thrus, camping, etc.

The NSX Club of Canada has just signed on.

Help us get some followers, our handle is [MENTION=13875]NSXC[/MENTION]lub

[MENTION=25046]Yinzer[/MENTION]vich

Teej showed me the ropes at NSXPO and I reluctantly joined yet another internet thing, but am now really enjoing it.

@mlasko

Just remember to hashtag nsxprime your NSX pics... Easy way to find and fallow fellow primates

#nsxprime

Fallow me [MENTION=11676]socalnsx[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Back