• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1998 Black/Black NSX-T, automatic, practically perfect in every way JH4NA1265WT000009

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAR IS SOLD!!

VIN# JH4NA1265WT000009

CURRENT MILEAGE: 81500

PRICE: $34000 (I might reduce it a little if you don't want the extra parts)

Additional Information:

Number of Owners 3

CLEAN TITLE: YES

CLEAN CARFAX: YES

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS: NO

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODY WORK: FRONT NOSE BUMPER REPAINTED BY ACURA BODY SHOP TO REPAIR ROCK CHIPS

MAINTENANCE HISTORY: METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED WITH LOTS OF DOCUMENTATION

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES: EXCELLENT AND ALL UP TO DATE (SEE DESCRIPTION}

MODS: TASTEFUL COSMETIC MODS: SEE DESCRIPTION

CONTACT VIA: [email protected] or Phone: 304-491-2020

I am the 3rd owner of this stunning 1998 Berlina Black on Black, adult owned, never tracked, meticulously maintained NSX-T. I have only owned it for about one year. I am selling simply because age related issues make it difficult for me to enjoy the car (I'm an old semi-retired optometrist and it's difficult for me to get in and out of the car), but I don't think it should be sitting under cover in my temperature controlled garage. It needs to be driven!!! The car was purchased last year in Plano, Texas from a former NSX Prime member, where it spent its entire life. It was serviced there at the same Acura dealer its entire life by one tech (Carl). A lot of maintenance receipts, parts receipts, and other documentation are available to show just how well this car has been taken car of. It is a rare automatic, and it is extremely strong and very enjoyable to drive. I realize many of you may prefer a six speed manual but, I think this automatic holds its own and is a blast to drive, and I never had any desire to track it anyway. It has lots of power, and if you prefer you can use the "power shifter" on the steering column or the on the floor. New factory OE door grips and handles and knee boltsers were installed last year at a cost of $1500. It looks and feels brand new to me inside. The car is in superb condition both cosmetically and mechanically. There ARE NO ISSUES with this beauty. It drives great, sounds great, shifts smooth and with runs great with authority. If you want a superb handling car along that gets a lot of attention this is the car for you. If you don't like to be asked questions about the car your driving, then don't buy this one.

All of the expensive stuff has already been done, and the receipts are available. Belts, water pump, timing belt, AC service, CV boot, Valve adjustment and cam plugs, transmission service and more. The previous owner of eight years pampered this NSX, and I have continued to do so while I've owned it. It was recently professionally detailed and it looks amazing. Oil changes using Mobil one have been done every 3000 miles. The previous meticulous owner had installed new Bridgestones on the rear, the fronts didn't need them. If you want them, a second set of 4 Bridgestones with the original factory wheels are available.

All of the the typical NSX issues were taken care of. The factory new climate control and main fuse were attended to. I have had no mechanical issues with it in the short time that I have owned it. The plugs were changed about one year ago. You can buy this car and immediately enjoy it, because it has no issues. The car is a show stopper, and gets unbelievable attention wherever I drive it. If you don't like being asked questions about your car when you drive it, then don't buy this one. For those of you who prefer a totally original NSX, I have all of the original stock parts for the car including the original wheels and set of tires, struts, side skirts, intake, muffler and more. Some after market parts are also available including a nose bra, mirror bra, interior aluminum trim parts,and a satin car cover. The modifications that have been made on the car were tastefully done and are only cosmetic. They are completely reversible if you are a NSX purist.

The cosmetic mods include the following:

Wings West Side Skirts and Spats,
JIC Coil Overs adjustable from the top, with fully adjustable height and ride. Rides better than stock
I-Forged 2 piece wheels, black center, polished lip, 17's on front, 18's on rear
Comptech aluminum engine brace
Machined aluminum trim rings around gauges, and extra trim pieces uninstalled
Ark quad tip exhaust and Downforce Air Intake (adds about 10-15 hp)
2 Sets of floor mats, New NSX "R" style red trim
Seats reupolstered with new perforation black leather from Leatherseats,com (original seat covers available)
I-pod and I-pod adapter with USB adapter from Grom. CD changer
Nose/bumper repainted by Acura dealer. Looks great!

I purchased the car last year, after seeing it on eBay. I flew to Plano to inspect it, and afterward, I had it delivered to my home in an enclosed trailer by a professional classic car transportation company. I live about 30 miles directly west of Pittsburgh, PA. Since I have owned the car I have only driven it a little over 400 miles. There are no issues with the car that have occurred within the past year. The only notable change from last year to this year is an additional owner (me) and about 400 additional miles on the odometer. I have probably pampered the car even more than the other two owners. It looks even nicer than when I bought it. I think his NSX is unquestionably one of the nicest ones on the market definitely, one of the best maintained way above range compared top other similar 1998 sports cars. In my opinion, It is in upper premium condition, and its a heck of lot easier to maintain than some of the other exotics.

That's basically the story of my NSX. Again, the car is in excellent condition mechanically and cosmetically, but it is fifteen years old and is being sold "As Is" with no warranties written or implied. If you look hard enough you MIGHT find a couple of minor flaws, but I don't think you'll find a nicer one for sale that has been pampered and serviced like this one.

If you or a representative would like to inspect the vehicle, please contact me to make arrangements. If you're serious about the car and you need additional information you can reach me by phone at (304) 491-2020. I'm still practicing part time, so if I am examining a patient or otherwise unable to take your call, leave your number and I will return your call as soon as possible. Please, serious buyer only!! This is not a distress sale!!! The car is paid for and the title is in my possession. I have several children and grandchildren who would prefer that I don't sell it. I think my price is reasonable, so if it's not met. I won't sell it, and my grandkids will be happy

Attachments

• DSC00218.jpg
    DSC00218.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_0367.jpg
    IMG_0367.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 362
  • NSX 5.jpg
    NSX 5.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 348
  • DSC00249.jpg
    DSC00249.jpg