• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

warning about 1997 red/tan on ebay JH4NA2163VT000029

sold a few days back for 39,900

front bumper paint looks like a child was learning to paint LOL

if it rolled over then the windshield was bent 100% fact, and you know how they pull it back??? they use a jack to press the windshield back up, and if they over push it they use a cum-along to pull it back down.

no thanks

I like the steering wheel; that's really cool :)

front bumper paint looks like a child was learning to paint LOL

if it rolled over then the windshield was bent 100% fact, and you know how they pull it back??? they use a jack to press the windshield back up, and if they over push it they use a cum-along to pull it back down.

no thanks

I guess you have a better eye than I do. Just going by the pics, I think the paint looks good. Also, it's possible (not necessarily probable) the car overturned and the windshield frame wasn't bent...and that it wasn't repaired by a hack. Only way to really judge is by seeing the car in person. However, with all that being said...they're asking price is top of the market for a 1997 NSX with 64k miles that DOESN'T have a story.

Last edited:
However, with all that being said...they're asking price is top of the market for a 2007 NSX with 64k miles that DOESN'T have a story.
Probably due to the supercharger & extensive mods. If you are in to that sort of thing, this one seems to be done up nicely. I wouldn't be surprised if this sells for over $50k

if I painted an NSX bumper this bad I wouldn't still be open after 3 years now

look close if the front looks like this then the rest cant be that far off. do you see the orange peel as they call it the ripples in the paint. not a mirror finish it has a haze to the paint

4fa4dafc6c9141e8b280567eb10a34a7.jpg

Last edited:
This is mine now! Purchased thru BaT in November 2018 from Denver area. Now lives on as my summer car on the potholed streets of Cincinnati, OH. It got new tires, and upgraded head unit and color correction/coating. Nose paint has a little sand damage, otherwise no problem. Kenne Bell Supercharger, SoS exhaust makes a lot of power, and even more noise.

Congrats!

Laughing Karl 'cause if you think Cincinnati has potholes you need to go north more to visit us here in Michigan :eek:
Anyway, cool you viewed NSXPrime, know the background of your NSX and welcome to ownership and Prime.

Welcome to Michigan!
d4397472c83096ae5356cc00d992366f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back