• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 Rio Yellow Pearl/Onyx Manual 8,300 miles JH4NA21674T000078

Car is SOLD

YEAR & MODEL: 2004 NSX
VIN #: JH4NA21674T000078
CURRENT MILEAGE: 8,300 miles
COLOR (EXT/INT): Rio Yellow Pearl/Onyx
TRANSMISSION: Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Minneapolis, MN
CONTACT VIA: Mark email: [email protected]
PRICE: $77,000 firm

I am second owner (60 years old). Purchased the car in November 2005 with 3,200 miles (the car had never seen rain).

The car has a clean title and carfax, no accidents, no bodywork nor painting, Car has been driven easy with no track time.

The car is stock except for the following items I had installed. ScienceofSpeed Downforce Air Intake Scoop (channel all moving air from the quarter panel vent into the air box), Dali Racing Radiator shield, Bilsteins lowering struts and ScienceofSpeed Stealth License Plate Bracket. All stock parts will be included with the car. Original manual and paperwork comes as well.

The car has documented maintenance history. Tires are Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 with excellent tread. Car was aligned to reduce the toe-in in front and the toe-out in rear. Stock alignment causes excessive tire wear but aids in "turn in"

The car has always been kept in a climate controlled garage.

This car is in excellent condition both inside and out with no dings, scratches or paint chips.

You can see additional pictures of the car at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/74768211@N03/sets/72157634790635827/

Attachments

• IMG_0158.jpg
    IMG_0158.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 5,591
Last edited:
2004 NSX Rio Yellow Pearl/Onyx JH4NA21674T000078 8,300 miles

Car is SOLD

YEAR & MODEL: 2004 NSX
VIN #: JH4NA21674T000078
CURRENT MILEAGE: 8,300 miles
COLOR (EXT/INT): Rio Yellow Pearl/Onyx
TRANSMISSION: Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Minneapolis, MN
CONTACT VIA: Mark email: [email protected]

I am second owner (60 years old). Purchased the car in November 2005 with 3,200 miles (the car had never seen rain).

The car has a clean title and carfax, no accidents, no bodywork nor painting, Car has been driven easy with no track time.

The car is stock except for the following items I had installed. ScienceofSpeed Downforce Air Intake Scoop (channel all moving air from the quarter panel vent into the air box), Dali Racing Radiator shield, Bilsteins lowering struts and ScienceofSpeed Stealth License Plate Bracket. All stock parts will be included with the car. Original manual and paperwork comes as well.

The car has documented maintenance history. Tires are Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 with excellent tread. Car was aligned to reduce the toe-in in front and the toe-out in rear. Stock alignment causes excessive tire wear but aids in "turn in"

The car has always been kept in a climate controlled garage.

Original OEM NSX Car Cover with 'NSX' logo carrying bag.

This car is in excellent condition both inside and out with no dings, scratches or paint chips.

You can see additional pictures of the car at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7476821...7634790635827/

I am asking $75K.

Last edited:
Back