• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Really cool shift light GB only need 3 people.

Trying to further reduce the load on my brain at the track I have been looking for a good sequential shift light. The best I have found is made by an Australian company, and it has had excellent reviews from real track guys. It's not cheap, but it isn't junk either. I contacted them and they were open to special pricing on a group buy. Only need 3 buyers (two other than me) to get at least $20 off. More buyers means more discount. It is $169/1 and $148/3 and probably less for more buyers.

Here is a video:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o1A7zbzB0oA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If interested in one please sign up. If we get enough interest I will have them sign up here as a vendor.

1.Turbo2Go

Last edited:
How easy is it to install one?

It probably has three wires, positive, ground, and tach signal. Not terribly complicated once you find a good place to get a tach signal. I'd think this is a 1 hour install at most. when I get one I can make a video.

Awesome. That seems to be the consensus at the track where I saw guys use them. They all loved it. Much better than your usual shift light.

Nice product!

How adjustable is it? Meaning... if you look at the NSX tach, I do most of my street driving from 2k-5k rpm. I would hate for that thing to be flashing in my face the whole time. However, from say... 6k-8k i'd love for the green lights to come on quickly into red. In other words, can you adjust the ramp-up rate or scaling of the shift lights?

acura_nsx-t_03.jpg

Nice product!

How adjustable is it? Meaning... if you look at the NSX tach, I do most of my street driving from 2k-5k rpm. I would hate for that thing to be flashing in my face the whole time. However, from say... 6k-8k i'd love for the green lights to come on quickly into red. In other words, can you adjust the ramp-up rate or scaling of the shift lights?

acura_nsx-t_03.jpg

Yes Ryu, I've been told it is fully adjustable.

1. Turbo2go
2. Rogue motorsports (blue. Curved or straight?)

Last edited:
Oh, this is a long shot.. but does this have an audible warning too? Please say it does!

I use the one from Dali right now and it works great but it'd be nice if I can get rid of it in place of this with audible and visual.

Ryu here is the manual. You can adjust just about everything on this puppy, but I am not sure about the audible alarm.

Guys just as a note.... This has a mode where it is just OFF. you don't have to constantly see it if you don't want to. I will most likely just turn it on for the track unless I'm "in the mood" on the street.

http://www.ecliptech.com.au/downloads/shifti/docs/shift_i_user_manual.pdf

- - - Updated - - -

Reaction time is 0.03 seconds.

1. Turbo2go (flat, multi-color)
2. Rogue motorsports (??, blue)
3. doc Tai

Please copy and paste this list guys and list what type you want.

I'm interested in probably two of these. But before I commit to adding my name on the list, I have a few questions:

1. What is the timeline for this group buy?
2. What are the specifics of the group buy - deposit or pay in full, payment method(s), etc.
3. (Sorry for this one, but I can't seem to find the answer on the manufacturer's site) What are the product options? I see that there is a "flat" or "curved" but what are the LED color options? Any other options?

Thanks,
J

I'm interested in probably two of these. But before I commit to adding my name on the list, I have a few questions:

1. What is the timeline for this group buy?
2. What are the specifics of the group buy - deposit or pay in full, payment method(s), etc.
3. (Sorry for this one, but I can't seem to find the answer on the manufacturer's site) What are the product options? I see that there is a "flat" or "curved" but what are the LED color options? Any other options?

Thanks,
J

I am trying to see if we can even get anough people to do a group buy. Then I need to get them to sign on as a vendor... and the incentive to offset that cost is a decent sized buy. No timeline just want to get a few buyers. It is a very cool product. yes flat or curved and either green yellow red or just blue red.

- - - Updated - - -

looks like we already have 5 if you want two. Lets give it another week to 10 days and see how many we get and then I will contact them again.

Last edited:
i'm in.

- - - Updated - - -

I would really love a "tuner/hacker" option to where I can mount the LEDs myself. I might even swap out the LEDs to small ones and drill them into the OEM RPM gauge.

Yes, I thought about dismantling it and making it custom.

3. doc Tai (??)
4. 02#154 one (??)
5. 02#154 two (??)
6. Ryu (??)

Can you guys specify which you want in a copy paste list?

3. doc Tai (??)
4. 02#154 one (flat, multi-color)
5. 02#154 two (flat, multi-color)
6. Ryu (??)

3. doc Tai ( flat, multi-color)
6. Ryu (??)

6. Ryu (??)
7. CL65 Captain (flat, multi-color)

6. Ryu (??)
8. Local friend of turbo2go

Anyone else? If we hit 10 I can get another small price break.

6. Ryu (??)

Anyone else? If we hit 10 I can get another small price break.

I'm in -
6. Ryu (??)
9. SOURCENSX - Curved Blue/Red

6. Ryu (flat, green/yellow/red)
9. SOURCENSX - Curved Blue/Red

Here is an email I just got:

Hi Dave,

I could organise 10 units at $139 each for you. Shipping $28 by courier with online tracking.

We do have a custom unit. It's not an advertised item as it often generates a lot of overhead in tech support, with only a few actually buying them. It is essentially a small box that you hide out of sight, then wire the LEDs, buttons and light sensor to. The LEDs are not supplied, as this is dependent on the custom installation. The two buttons and light sensor are provided. This unit was designed to specifically make it easier for people to integrate the lights for custom jobs, as the normal production units are far too difficult to use for this type of application. If you are definitely keen to consider the option, please let me now and I'II send you further info.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm seeing this thing where the clock is with the clock buttons replaced by this things buttons under the flap. With a solid extended plate out to the right of the clock to create enough room for the LED's.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UMRvl4Glyz4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back