• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Berlina black on black, NSX Coupe, Automatic, a rare 2 owner Texas vehicle

VIN # JH4NA1264MT001729
CURRENT MILAGE: 108,000
PRICE: $27,500 FIRM
NUMBER OF OWNERS: 2
CLEAN TITLE: yes
ACCIDENTS: none
PAINT & BODY WORK: small paint chip on hood, front bumper has typical tiny chips, Otherwise original perfect paint, wheels have some curb rash.
MAINTENANCE HISTORY: complete maintenance history since day one @ David McDavid Acura Plano TX
CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES: Tires, Brakes,Timing belt, Water pump, both air conditioning compressor fans, All coolant hoses have been replaced within past 25M miles.
DISCRIPTION OF VEHICLE: I Purchased the car from the original owner in Feb. of 2008 on the advise of a friend who was a Acura mechanic at the dealership where the car was purchased and maintained meticulously. " IT IS ALL ABOUT MAINTAINCE" with these cars. Under my ownership the following tasteful modifications were made, Installed billet aluminum door handles, and trim pieces, as well as gauge trim rings. Installed ARK DT-X quad tip exhaust system, Installed stainless steel brake hoses. . Lighting has been upgraded to HID low and high beams ( spectacular )
Stereo has been upgraded with USA SPEC I-phone adapter, and speaker amps rebuilt. LED lights were installed in the stock running lights ( have original set as well )
Only engine Mod is a B-Line motor sport cold air intake, painted heads and a blacked out coolant tank.
Besides maintenance items listed above, Oil and filter has been changed every 3-4 M with Mobil One, Spark plugs replaced, air filter replaced with K&N style,Transmission fluid flushed, and various rubber trim pieces replaced.
Air conditioning is in excellent order and blows fridiged air, control unit rebuilt as well.
I am sure there are many smaller items I'm forgetting ( like all the courtesy lights are LED ) to mention, but I believe I've covered all the important items, The car is in great shape, I'm just ready to move on,
If intrested in the car please contact me at the following numbers, Office (972) 579-1551 Home (972)221-8283
Cell (214) 502-4658 Or e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks for looking

IMG_2481.jpgIMG_2995.jpgIMG_3005.jpgIMG_2993.jpgIMG_3008.jpgIMG_3006.jpgIMG_3000.jpgIMG_2981.jpgIMG_2979.jpgIMG_2975.jpgIMG_2972.jpgIMG_2968.jpgIMG_2977.jpgIMG_2966.jpgIMG_2965.jpgIMG_2964.jpg.

Last edited:
Back