• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anything happening in mid-August?

Hey all; I will be on Oahu for a couple of weeks for work/vacation in mid-August and was wondering if you guys have any NSX-oriented events planned. I'm splitting time between staying with my folks in Ewa/Waipahu and my fiancee's family in town. If only I could pack up the NSX to come with me...

I'm not aware of any planned events but would be willing to meet up if we got something going. Hopefully some of the other Oahu owners are available for an event--I'm always looking forward to meeting more NSX owners!

How do Oahu area events go down? Find a parking lot and hang out? Cruise up and down H3? Photoshoots at any of the countless views?

Spocom show is Mid August, my car and Noah's will be in it.

There's a pretty big car meet every friday night on the top floor of the Walmart parking lot on Koreamoku Ave (keeaumoku ave) from 8:00 - 12:00. Team BMW Hawaii has a contract to use the spot, last week about 40 cars showed up. NO REVVING ENGINES, SPINNING TIRES, ETC!! Their contract is very explicit about noise, which makes it actually a nice event.

It's invite only, but if you want to go, PM me and I'll get you an invite. Also, if you haven't joined the Hawaii NSX Facebook, we do some discussions there too...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/NSX-Owners-Hawaii/472278739508728

Thanks bonhamsurf; yep I'm already on the FB page. I can't find any info on Spocom Hawaii though; looks like the site redirects to a really old page (like 2009) and might even be compromised.

The Walmart on Keeaumoku isn't that far from where I'll be staying in McCully so I might go see that. Friday nights you say?

Thanks bonhamsurf; yep I'm already on the FB page. I can't find any info on Spocom Hawaii though; looks like the site redirects to a really old page (like 2009) and might even be compromised.

The Walmart on Keeaumoku isn't that far from where I'll be staying in McCully so I might go see that. Friday nights you say?

Yep, Friday nights. Do you want to go? I'll get you an invite, pm your phone and I'll text you.

Spocom info at http://spocomusa.com/tour-information/

I didn't realize Spocom was in August but if you get the chance, I'd suggest checking it out just to see Paul and Noah's cars. They're two of the nicest NSX's on the island (in my opinion). If any other meets are arranged, I'll do my best to attend if my work schedule allows.

We can all just get together somewhere and meet up. I'll have to start putting my car back together though as my Mode4 bumper is taking longer than I had thought to paint. I left the car on stands with the front bumper off thinking it would be a week. LOL

Back