• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fake Billet Cluster Rings

Thanks great. Can you please provide details on where you got them, since SOS no longer sells?? I have been looking for an alternative that would fit. Thanks..

Thanks great. Can you please provide details on where you got them, since SOS no longer sells?? I have been looking for an alternative that would fit. Thanks..

Take your cluster out and tear it down to this backround. make sure and take your time with speedo and rpm. they have glue holding them. take a heat gun and warm it up and pry the rings out of the background plate. becareful though. i tried to short cut it and tape off the rpm and speedo and when i came with paint thinner to dress up the edges i ended up messing up the orginal finish on that background plate. so i had to paint that plate in base coat.but taking the rings out will prevent damage on ut background plate. and wax and grease remover is a great clean up on that chrome paint if you get error. but paint the rings with 1 or 2 coats of paint and after just re-assemble.
image.jpgphoto.jpgimage_1.jpg

Back