• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official group buy: Tommy Kaira gurney flap for R spoiler replicas

Oki-boy, your Nsx is looking great! Very impressed with your mods, nicely done....Nice touch with the spoiler as well.

It's a 1991 originally red. Car was painted 6 years ago by previous owner in a sterling silver metallic from BMW

Guys I am back. Does everyone except Wizard have their flaps? JCbadacura is waiting on something as well. Other than these two, I hope everyone received their units.

I wanted to also say thank you all for your kindness and patience. I hope none of you have to go through what I have gone through for the last few months. Your whole life changes.

Last edited:
Gleibig its a really long story and not sure I want to get into it all at least in this thread. But the short of it is that I got sick, went to the hospital, misdiagnosis, wrong meds, got better then got worse, had to go back, lots of test, finally once I got super bad they figured it out, then it was too late for meds and I had to have surgery. Haven't been myself for months, my business is almost ruined, but I am just so appreciative of everything I took for granted now. It's changed me.

Hi Dave, so glad to see back. Take care!

By the way i would like to pay you back the shipping. Shall i Paypal you the shipping amount indicated on the package? Thanks!

KinLung

KinLung, yes.... I would certainly appreciate it. Thank you sir.

Gleibig its a really long story and not sure I want to get into it all at least in this thread. But the short of it is that I got sick, went to the hospital, misdiagnosis, wrong meds, got better then got worse, had to go back, lots of test, finally once I got super bad they figured it out, then it was too late for meds and I had to have surgery. Haven't been myself for months, my business is almost ruined, but I am just so appreciative of everything I took for granted now. It's changed me.

Sounds like quite the ordeal. Glad you are feeling better.

-G

T2G I got the payment. Thank you. I think everything is now getting sorted out quickly for everyone. Hope your getting better and all is sorting out for yourself also!

Pchpleno thank you, a s thank you for putting up your own money and time to take care of that for me. Much appreciated!!

- - - Updated - - -

Paid, thanks!

Thank you EK4!

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like quite the ordeal. Glad you are feeling better.

-G

Thanks G. Doing much better.

Won't work. Too short. I posted a pic here earlier.

Back