• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura nsx concept on display on 2013 pebble beach

Your welcome. I forgot to mention but one thing I never realized until I got up close to the car is that the roof is carbon fiber. I love the way that looks on a white M3 so I think it will look great on a white NSX Concept.

I am really starting to like this, i wasnt too sure at first but these photos look good might have to go talk to Honda NZ again about it

If it can be there, it can be at NSXPO2013

HONDA are you listening?

Honda hasn't listened in over 10 years.

Trust me, we tried.

The car does look great though, gets better looking each time it's brought out of hiding.

Last edited:
So, these real world pictures make the car look pretty damn good.

Looks great. Is it me or did they extend the nose since the last outing?

I was there on Saturday when this car was unloaded from the trailer and I had a chance to speak to those in charge. I was told that this car was a mock up and not a real car. I asked if I could sit in it and I was told that the interior was just stuck together and was not real. So, I am thinking that this is the concept car that was at the NA Auto Show in Detroit. It was not like the car that ran laps a few weeks ago at Mid hio.
The car was supposed to be on the putting green with all of the other cars but was "banished" to its lone spot. I know why, but thats another story!
It didn't get much attention considering all of the other really cool stuff there like the Porsche 918 for instance.

Back