• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BMW M4 Concept

DSC02053.jpg

DSC02055.jpg

DSC02076.jpg

DSC02078.jpg

DSC02081.jpg

DSC02085.jpg

DSC02092.jpg

JX3C5724.jpg

DSC02112.jpg

DSC02185.jpg

JX3C5736.jpg

JX3C5747.jpg

bmw-concept-m4--2013-pebble-beach-concours-delegance_100436840_m.jpg

bmw-concept-m4--2013-pebble-beach-concours-delegance_100436832_l.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SiXx_KvkyGY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
http://youtu.be/SiXx_KvkyGY

I think it is hot, but the exhaust note sounds anemic.

Last edited:
In b4, itrSteez's declarations of "Ima sell my nsx!" :tongue:

I love it. The front air dam takes a little getting use to but BMW hit the nail on the head again.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Hot although the side profile looks a bit soft and kinda looks like huyndai/Kia. Front and rear looks aggressive.
M3 will be 4 door only while M4 is 2 door .

Wouldn't make it more sense for the M4 to be four door?

The exhaust sounds like a 4 cylinder...

It looks good though and the color pops.

I'm not a bmw guy but to me it looks like the last M3 coupe:indecisiveness:

There hasn't been a 4 door m3 in over a decade. The m3 is dead and gone.

Not sure if you were being sarcastic to make a statement about how M3s aren't pure, but there was an E90 M3 sedan (current generation of M3s).

2008-bmw-m3-sedan1.JPG

I'VE BEEN WANTING A E36 M3 FOR THE LONGEST AND SETTLED FOR MY ^^^328IS 7YEARS AGO BUT I THINK GETTING THE 1ST M4 NOW SUPERCEEDS THAT THOUGHT.
I WOULD HAVE 2GET AN ALTERNATE COLOR AND NEW SET OF SHOES.:smile:

(My apologies for screaming gents)

The exhaust looks similar to the pair I sold on prime due to fitment issues.

Last edited:
I'm not a bmw guy but to me it looks like the last M3 coupe:indecisiveness:

Same basic shape and profile with subtle changes, brother. Too much change and the purists would revolt. It's a good business model.

The surprising thing is the nomenclature change from m3 to m4. M3: sedan and M4: coupe.

amazing that the Germans don't really break new styling ground in their bread and butter designs......I wish Honda had the same connection with their "fans".

In b4, itrSteez's declarations of "Ima sell my nsx!" :tongue:

Hahaha! The E9x took years to grow on me, this one is instant. I love it, besides those 6-series'ish wheels.

with that being said, if the production version looks just like this I will have zero problems selling the NSX for it :)

Last edited:
Back