• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BMW M4 Concept

Overall looks fantastic!! But not really feeling the rear diffuser/bumper area... i like the current gen's a bit better.

Why does it have a plate that says "M4 Coupe" if this will only come as a coupe? Seems unnecessary. I like the exterior looks of this, but it is 2 doors short of what I would want and BMW interiors are some of the worst on the planet, getting even more terrible by the year. :-\

Why does it have a plate that says "M4 Coupe" if this will only come as a coupe? Seems unnecessary. I like the exterior looks of this, but it is 2 doors short of what I would want and BMW interiors are some of the worst on the planet, getting even more terrible by the year. :-\

I think that's there way of saying "this is the coupe, stay tuned for the sedan and convertible"

Never had any gripes with BMW interiors :shrugs:

I hope this thing comes with a cassette player, my collection is pretty deep from my NSX..... you know, built in year 2000 right around the peak of the cassette tape. It would be a shame to turn them all in.

haha. Kind of like: "The Ferrari La Ferrari"

Back