• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reintroducing The LoveFab WFS Chassis Braces- The Permanent Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe no one wants red. Mine is positively stunning in red. Again, thanks Cody for doing mine in red as requested.

Back from coating. 5 full front sets in-stock now, and 2 front upper braces as well.

Immediate Domestic shipping, international shipping, we need some time to work into the schedule.
6b7533ea99a5da65189958400ec7a922.jpg

Still here folks. How about 20% off to get these out of our way? 7 upper braces. 5 lower braces.

1 rear Coupe in powdercoating now
2 rear Targa braces in powdercoating now.

IMG_20140930_170900_657.jpg

I will edit the website to reflect the sale, these are difficult to store and we need the space.

Last edited:
That's a great deal! I'll definitely take an upper front chassis brace to compliment my rear targa brace. However, I just tried ordering from your website and it's giving me the following error:

LoveFab website said:
A critical error has occurred. Please check the Event Viewer for further details.

What's up?

That's a great deal! I'll definitely take an upper front chassis brace to compliment my rear targa brace. However, I just tried ordering from your website and it's giving me the following error:

What's up?

Oh thats fantastic. I might've upset it when trying to edit the pricing. We can always complete the sale via PayPal and bypass the site.

- - - Updated - - -

The site isn't processing orders with the bars at this time; we are waiting on the webmaster's assistance.

For now though, you're all welcome to pay via PayPal and bypass the site. Contact me for totals, and we can get things moving.

Our E-store is down, so PayPal it is.

We've shipped one upper bar, so six of those left, five lowers, two Targas ready now. 20% off site pricing until they are gone.
Cody, how much is lower bar with 20% factored in? I can't seem to see pricing online.

Still here folks. How about 20% off to get these out of our way? 7 upper braces. 5 lower braces.

1 rear Coupe in powdercoating now
2 rear Targa braces in powdercoating now.

View attachment 117196

I will edit the website to reflect the sale, these are difficult to store and we need the space.

How much for upper and is red available at 20% off?

We have a custom-order 316 Stainless upper front chassis bar in-stock. I'm asking $349 for this piece, OBO.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418059180803.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418059180803.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 186
  • uploadfromtaptalk1418059212798.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418059212798.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 200
  • uploadfromtaptalk1418059255051.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418059255051.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 189
Cody, just FYI, I've been eyeing these for a while but life seems to get in the way. Great job on the braces.

I'm looking to order the Front Upper brace. Can you finish it in a bare metal and seal it clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back