• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CT Engineering Supercharger Group Buy + SOS Sport 350 Clutch

I participated in the recent group buy for the CT Engineering supercharger kit. It's been on the car two+ weeks, and I'm still smiling. :) I would like to offer a big thanks to TURBO2GO for taking the incentive to get the group buy started and to Nate and everyone else at CT Engineering for getting it done.

Demand was apparently beyond expectations and delivery took much longer than expected, five months from initial deposit to delivery to my door. Along the way communications were not always great and that caused some angst on my part. Even so, I always had faith that CT would deliver, and they did.

The kit arrived in two quite heavy boxes plus a third box for the replacement targa brace. I couldn't resist the temptation and unboxed it all immediately. The contents looked to be well packed and all the supporting bits were bagged and labeled and, of course, there were instructions. The kit is sold as 100% complete and ready to bolt on, so I reboxed and took it all to my mechanic the next morning.

Pro Tip: The kit won't fit in your NSX for the trip to the mechanic. Not if you want to close the trunk, anyway.

Bottom line, I am delighted with CT and the kit they delivered. Same for SOS and the Sport 350 clutch, which I really like. If you want to read more about it, check out my thread in the Owners forum.

Back