• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali

Hi Guys,
I have attempted to contact Dali Racing a number of times via both their e-mail addresses and got no response at all.
Are they still in business?

Mark Johnson, [email protected]<[email protected]>
He is in business and always answer his email quick. He may not answer if the part is not in stock or not avail. any more.
what parts do you need? send me the link. I am local to him and I can ck it out for you.</[email protected]>

Last edited:
Eheim, the big question is have Dali and Mark Johnson ever been "in business". If I ran my business the way he does, I would be spending any income i made in courts of law fighting lawsuits. I have known him and his company since 1997, IMO he has shown erratic, unethical, inefficient and sometimes barely legal behavior and gotten away with it. There are many who defend and justify his behavior( I used to be one) but the man is running Dali IMO as a hobby and a side business, very much under the influence of his moods and of which leg got out of bed first. Last time I checked, his real profession was massage therapy.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
I have attempted to contact Dali Racing a number of times via both their e-mail addresses and got no response at all.
Are they still in business?
As you are not on the West Coast and not in the US in particular I would steer well clear of a transaction with Dali.
Most in the US won't work with him either but an international transaction could be real nightmare.
My .02 from personal experience as well as a preponderance of anecdotal stuff on this forum.

Mate take it from me as another Kiwi, Mark Johnson is great to deal with until he's not.
no one knows why maybe not even himself, get your money back through Paypal and shop at SOS or any other reputable vendor here.
If you want anything in particular let me know and i might be able to suggest where is best for the parts you want.
rumour has it he has sold the business so things may improve

Mark Johnson is great to deal with until he's not.

^^^^^^^^^^^This is probably the best description of Mark I've ever heard.

Hi Guys,
Thanks for your responses
I have dealt with him in the past and his service and communication has been really good and sending parts to NZ no
issue. So it is difficult to understand why the change - weird. However judging from your comments being erratic
seems to be par for the course.
I wanted some oil filters and a car cover but in the meantime I have got the filters locally and the cover off e-bay.
Is there another organisation you would recommend in the US where NSX OEM parts are avail and who are good to deal with?

Hi Guys,
Thanks for your responses
I have dealt with him in the past and his service and communication has been really good and sending parts to NZ no
issue. So it is difficult to understand why the change - weird. However judging from your comments being erratic
seems to be par for the course.
I wanted some oil filters and a car cover but in the meantime I have got the filters locally and the cover off e-bay.
Is there another organisation you would recommend in the US where NSX OEM parts are avail and who are good to deal with?

It's difficult to get oem parts from the States.

Most companies that sell oem parts do not ship internationally and those that did no longer do. Not sure why.

However, you could setup a forwarding address?

My understanding you ship to your forwarding address and then they ship internationally once received. However you can not get a shipping quote until they receive it and may get a nasty surprise.

SOS do ship internationally and they can also source oem parts. If you ever need anything they don't list just ask them directly via email.

Back