iLIFT® Intelligent Suspension Lift Systems - http://iLiftSystems.com
iLIFT® is a new and revolutionary Intelligent Suspension Lift System that can automatically raise a vehicle when needed to avoid scraping on obstacles such as speed bumps and driveways. The new iLIFT® systems allow cars to be “dropped” lower for better performance and appearance without the fear of scraping on uneven road surfaces. The iLIFT® has been intelligently designed and engineered to raise and lower vehicles on demand using your car's existing cruise control buttons.
The iLIFT® works in conjunction with aftermarket coilover suspensions. The iLIFT® preserves the high performance functions of aftermarket coilover suspensions and the vehicle’s alignment by acting as solid spacer on the top of the coil spring when driving in the normal, lowered state. When additional ground clearance is needed, the vehicle is quickly raised. After the obstacle has been passed, the iLIFT® system lowers the vehicle back to its normal driving stance.
Here are photos of my NSX in the normal dropped stance and lifted.
iLIFT® Systems highlights:
- Automatic Lift and Lowering with iLIFT® proximity sensors.
- Raises front of vehicle up to 3.5” in approximately 1 second or less, depending on the vehicle and its suspension.
- Proprietary Cylinder and Piston assembly with multiple patents pending. Innovative design prevents contaminants such as road splash from contaminating and damaging the cylinder bore and piston seals.
- We have eliminated the use of O-Rings in the the Cylinder and Piston assembly and eliminated the problems associated with O-Rings. iLIFT® Cylinder and Piston assemblies use proprietary iLIFT seals that have been created after years of development and testing.
- Proprietary iLIFT® bump stop that does not rub or cause wear to the shock absorber shaft.
- Proprietary and patent pending iLIFT® filtration system eliminates contaminants and moisture from entering Tank, manifold, air lines and cylinders.
- Proprietary iLIFT® ECU (Electronic Control Unit) is user configurable and allows the user to customize the iLIFT(R) System to their specific vehicle and personal preferences.
- Highly Intelligent and sophisticated systems constantly monitors air pressures in the system.
- Intelligently controls the compressor and maintains optimum pressure.
- User configurable for any passenger vehicles front and or rear axle weight. (Can lift up to 6,000 pounds of total vehicle weight.)
- Speed integration with automatic lowering at speed with lift prevention.
- Cruise Control Integration - Eliminates the need to add control switches if cruise control is present.
- User select-able speed of lift.
- User select-able audio feedback.
- Custom designed specifically to fit the NSX "like a glove" with custom iLIFT® rear fender mounts for either the drivers or passenger side depending on the vehicles requirements or with a NSX Trunk Mount.
- iLIFT® Custom Fender Mount is invisible when installed and does NOT take up ANY space in the trunk.
- iLIFT® air tanks are proudly made in America, to much higher standards than other air tanks commonly used. Each iLIFT® air tank is individually tested to more than 1,000 psi.
- High efficiency allows the use of smaller tank sizes. The front and rear of an NSX can be raised with only a ¾ Gallon air tank compared to a 3 gallon tank used in other systems.
- Adds NO unsprung weight to the vehicle.
- Revolutionary and Proprietary features. Multiple patents pending.
- Approximately 10,000 hours of direct labor and approximately $500,000 used to develop these iLIFT® Systems.
Here's a video of the iLIFT® System in action automatically raising an NSX in Full-Automatic mode and utilizing the cruise control buttons to raise and lower the vehicle.
iLIFT® Fully Automatic Intelligent Suspension Lift® System
Features All the benefits mentioned above.
Automatic lifting and lowering of the vehicle based on obstacle detection from iLIFT® proximity sensors. Front only systems feature four iLIFT® proximity sensors which are installed on the front Lip of the vehicle to detect obstacles. When an obstacle is detected the vehicle automatically raises. After the obstacle is passed the vehicle will automatically lower.
iLIFT® proximity sensors may be calibrated by the end user to adjust detection of obstacles based on the users needs.
Front and Rear Full Automatic Systems feature 6 iLIFT® proximity sensors. The two additional sensors are installed under the sides if the vehicle. When an obstacle is detected by these side sensors, the front and the rear of the vehicle will instantly raise.
Fully-Automatic Systems also incorporates Cruise control integration allowing the use of the vehicles cruise control buttons to raise and lower the vehicle. Speed integration will automatically lower the vehicle when a given speed is reached while also preventing Lifting above the given speed.
iLIFT® Proprietary ECU allows many options and features to be adjusted by the end user.
iLIFT® Semi-Automatic Intelligent Suspension Lift System
Offers all of the benefits mentioned above with the exception of iLIFT® Proximity Sensors for detecting obstacles.
Semi-Automatic incorporates Cruise control integration allowing the use of the vehicles cruise control buttons to raise and lower the vehicle. Speed integration will automatically lower the vehicle when a given speed (i.e. 25 MPH) is reached while also preventing Lifting above the given speed. The user manually raises the vehicle and then the iLIFT® will automatically lower the vehicle once the given speed is reached.
iLIFT® Semi-Automatic and Fully-Automatic Systems are offered in a Universal Mount as well as NSX Custom Fender Mount and now due to popular demand we offer a NSX Custom Trunk Mount.
The Universal Mount consists of all iLIFT® Power Pack components (Compressor, Air Tank, Manifold & Filter) mounted on an Aluminum mounting plate and is offered with either a Small or Large Compressor and one of the following size tanks depending on application 1/2 Gallon Tank, 3/4 Gallon Tank and 1 Gallon Tank.
The NSX Rear Fender Mount is custom made to "fit like a glove" into either the Driver's side or Passenger's side rear fender depending on the vehicle's requirements. It consists of a small compressor and filter mounted on a custom aluminum mount made exclusively for the NSX Rear Fender and a Custom 3/4 Gallon Air Tank made exclusively for the NSX rear fender (driver or passenger side). NSX Rear Fender Mount also includes an installation tool kit including: DeWALT right angle drill adapter, Stubby drill set, Step drill, Round file and Mounting hardware.
The NSX Trunk Mount is custom made to "fit like a glove" into the left portion of the trunk. It consists of a small compressor and filter mounted on a custom aluminum mount made exclusively for the NSX Trunk and a 3/4 Gallon Air Tank. NSX Rear Fender Mount also includes an installation hardware needed to mount the system in the vehicles trunk and features a cut out for the trunk light. The trunk mount takes a minimal amount of space. This custom Trunk mount was created due to popular demand. Great for vehicles with intakes or turbochargers in their rear fenders or those who simply want to display their iLIFT® System.
Pictures below of our components:
Cylinder Assembly installed on KW V3 with optional iLIFT® Top Mount.
iLIFT® Fully-Automatic Sensors
iLIFT® Universal Mount
iLIFT® Custom NSX Fender Mount and Custom Tank
iLIFT® Custom NSX Trunk Mount
iLIFT® Intelligent Suspension Lift Systems with Multiple Patents Pending https://www.iliftsystems.com/Store
1 Year Warranty
Custom NSX Fender Mount Custom NSX Trunk Mount
Front Front & Rear Front Front & Rear Front Front & Rear Semi-Auto $2,995 $3,995
$3,245* $4,245* $3,245 $4,245 Full-Auto $3,995 $4,995
$4,245* $5,245* $4,245 $5,245
*Custom NSX Fender Mount includes custom NSX Tank and installation tool kit.
iLIFT® Intelligent Vehicle Lift Systems are designed to minimize height to allow original springs to be used in most applications. Some coilovers and/or top mounts may require shorter springs to achieve desired ride height.
iLIFT® is an Authorized Dealer for Swift Springs, KW Suspensions, BC Racing and Buddy Club. If you are interested in purchasing a coil-over suspension or springs with an iLIFT® system please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
All iLIFT® Intelligent Suspension Lift Systems are custom made to fit a specific brand and type of coilover and the specific vehicle. They are NOT a "one size fits all". This makes manufacturing more costly but results in many performance benefits that can't be accomplished by taking "short cuts". We will need to know the brand of your coilovers and the year of your NSX to build your system. Contact us today to order your iLIFT® System!
Providing the following information about your coilovers will assist in ensuring proper fitment:
- Diameter of the shock body
- Diameter of the chrome plated shock rod
- Diameter of the threaded end of the shock rod
- The inside diameter of the springs
- Type of top mounts used (i.e. pillow ball, OEM)
- Does your NSX have any aftermarket components located in the rear fenders? If so, provide details.
These systems offer more features and higher performance than any other system. They will provide the highest value when compared with the KW HLS systems or any other lift system.
Visit http://iLiftSystems.com today for more information and to place your order! You may also email us at [email protected] or call us at 559-GO-iLIFT (559-464-5438). We would be happy to assist you in ensuring proper fitment to your current or future coilovers.
Thank you for your interest in our iLIFT® Intelligent Suspension Lift Systems!
Stealth Innovative Systems, LLC
iLIFT® is a Registered Trade Mark.
Multiple Patents Pending
The photo below shows our CNC machined aluminum top mount upgrade set.
They may be used with or without the iLIFT(R) Systems, as optional upgraded top mounts.
NSX Top Mounts Complete $350
-4 CNC machned 6061 aluminum top mount plate that weigh 50% less than the OEM steel top hats.
-8 Custom Urethane bushings to replace the OEM rubber bushings. These bushings provide an increase on stiffness of approximately 50% over the OEM rubber bushings. They offer many of the benefits of steel pillow ball bearings with none of the harshness, noise, vibration and wear issues associated with pillow ball bearings.
-4 Steel tube bushings, machined, hardened and plated.
-4 Steel washers, machined, hardened and plated.
Price for complete set of 4 top mounts: $350.
High performance urethane bushing upgrade set for OEM Top Hats - $80 for a complete set.
These are replacement bushings for OEM NSX top hats. They are approximately 50% stiffer than the OEM rubber bushings and will not wear/age over time.