• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

iLIFT - Intelligent Suspension Lift Systems - New Product Introduction

NSXPrime: NSX_WES1992 NSXFront & RearBC Racing

<tbody>
</tbody>

- - - Updated - - -

NSXPrime: NSX_WES1992 NSXFront & RearBC Racing

<tbody>
</tbody>

I'm curious since these are coilover specific, how does the system adapt if one were to change coilovers??

I'm curious since these are coilover specific, how does the system adapt if one were to change coilovers??

They are coilover specific to the extent that the dimensions of the coilovers and top mounts are different.
Some coilovers have the same dimensions and the the iLIFT(R) Systems can be interchanged as long as the coilover dimensions and top mounts are the same.
I will provide detailed information after the NSXPO product introduction.

- - - Updated - - -

PM me price please - 92 NSX with BC Gold coilovers - FRONT only

thanks

Pricing will be announced and posted after the new product unveiling at NSXPO in a week.

Thanks everyone for your interest. I just installed a front only system in a 2002 NSX. we will be leaving Buffalo early in the morning for the drive to NSXPO.

Last edited:
We have made an iLIFT{R} System for JRZ coilovers and they are compatible.

- - - Updated - - -

We arrived at NSXPO and I met with an NSXPO Official who assured me that we will have an opportunity to unveil the iLIFT Systems at NSXPO. I think it will take place on Sunday.
After the iLIFT(R) unveiling at NSXPO we will provide details about the various iLIFT(R) Systems along with videos of them in operating and the The introductory pricing for each system.

Last edited:
Pricing, product information and video now shown in Opening Post

Hello Everyone,

We are proud to reveal iLIFT® Intelligent Suspension Lift Systems pricing and features. Please see original post for all the details and videos.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...Introduction?p=1737353&viewfull=1#post1737353

Those on the reservation list, please contact us via PM or email at [email protected] to confirm/update your reservation and discuss fitment.

Thank You,

Daniel Lee
Manager
Stealth Innovative Systems, LLC

Want to thank Steven and Daniel for working with me on the iLift. I am in the middle of an install and will post more pics and video soon.

image.jpg

Thanks
Jeff

Hello Everyone,

We are proud to reveal iLIFT® Intelligent Suspension Lift Systems pricing and features. Please see original post for all the details and videos.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...Introduction?p=1737353&viewfull=1#post1737353

Those on the reservation list, please contact us via PM or email at [email protected] to confirm/update your reservation and discuss fitment.

Thank You,

Daniel Lee
Manager
Stealth Innovative Systems, LLC

A huge thank you to Steve and Daniel for my new iLIFT System. After the installation in Buffalo we traveled South to NSXPO. I'm now in Fredericksburg, Virginia and the iLIFT has saved my front lip 6 times in 1050 miles. I have two lips that I exchange over the last nine years each season. To repair paint and cover with 3M will no longer have to be done.
For those of you that don't know, the materials used by Steve are the best available. The wires, connectors,wire loom,air hoses, sensors, air filter and brain are exceptional.
My wife and I travel long distances every year and need my trunk space. The iLIFT is completely hidden and the install looks like Mr. Honda did it himself.
As I said in the past, Steve is very meticulous and precise and that's why I went with the iLIFT System

Back home after 1600 miles and 4 more saves on my front lip. The 4 were all done automatically with the sensors, including 1 in my driveway.
Love the iLIFT System

Last edited:
Nice car Jeff. Can't wait to hear your thought on the iLift after you complete the installation.

Thanks Chris. I have been working on modifying my NSX for about 3 years now. The iLift is one of three final modifications I wanted to complete. It is like most owners state, it's your car do what you want with it.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your interest and posts. It was great meeting so many people at NSXPO.

The Stage 2 system can be manually operated up and down and it also can be "semi-automatically" operated. Semi-automatic means: the driver manually raises the car by tapping a botton and the iLIFT(R) System will automatically lower itself when you drive away from the obstacle and reach the target speed (i.e. 25 mph) that you set. The Stage 2 semi-automatic systems do not have any sensors.

The Stage 3 Fully Automatic systems do have sensors and can be operated manually or automatically as the driver chooses.

All iLIFT(R) Systems can use the cruise control buttons on the OEM steering wheel. This eliminates the need to install aftermarket switches to manually control the iLIFT. For cars without available OEM cruise control buttons, a separate double throw rocker switch is provided.

The Stage 2 and Stage 3 systems are ready for sale. We had originally planned on offering a lower performance Stage 1 system at a lower cost. The ECU for the Stage 1 system is not completely developed.
Due to the surprisingly strong response we received at NSXPO for the Stage 2 and 3 systems, we have decided to concentrate our focus on getting the Stage 2 and 3 systems to customers. Many people commented that the features of the Stage 2 and 3 systems are so much superior that we should not sell an inferior Stage 1 system.

The Stage 2 and 3 systems have a much more powerful and sophisticated ECU and MANY more valuable features. This increases the efficiency of the system and allows the use of smaller components (i.e. air tanks) than is possible in a less sophisticated system.
For example, the Stage 2 and 3 systems have a sophisticated (patent pending) proprietary iLIFT(R) filtration system that eliminates contaminants and moisture (condensation) in the air systems. The Stage 2 and 3 systems are highly configurable to be customized to the specific vehicle and the driver's preferences.
The Stage 1 system that we planned did NOT include the patent pending filtration system to eliminate condensation from the air system and would require users to periodically drain the condensation from the air tank like other conventional systems. After explaining and demonstrating the features and benefits of the more sophisticated stage 2 and 3 systems, the overwhelming majority of people at NSXPO felt that the benefists far outweighed the savings of a stripped down version of the lift system.

Last edited:
I'm in Arizona and will be driving the iLIFT demo NSX to Las Vegas for SEMA. We'll be in Vegas next week (Nov. 4-8) and would be happy to meet any Primers who would like to see the car and try out the iLIFT System for themselves. My twin turbo NSX has many other interesting mods and won the first place award at NSXPO as the best highly modified NSX.

If anyone would like to meet, feel free to contact me.

Steven Lee
[email protected]
Bus: 588-GO-ILIFT
mobile: 808-779-6622

what is your California schedule like? Depending on timing and where you are, I have a friend or two that might want to meet you and check out the car in person.

Back