• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

iLIFT - Intelligent Suspension Lift Systems - New Product Introduction

Steven, are you guys planning to come out to NSXPO 2014?

Yes, I'll be at NSXPO in 2014.

I'm considering even bringing my car from Hawaii again this year.
That will add $5,000 to $10,000 to the cost of the trip due to the distances driven, hotels, gas, tires, etc.)
I might do it for a chance of showing the iLIFT(R) System to Honda in Ohio while the car is on the mainland.

Does anyone know where NSXPO 2014 will be held?

Now you got me thinking..... if I take my car to NSXPO, perhaps I should get a booth at SEMA in November and show off the iLIFT(R) System in Vegas.

Last edited:
how much is the kwv3 vs the bc with swift on top of the ilift , fender mount front and rear

Yes, I'll be at NSXPO in 2014.

I'm considering even bringing my car from Hawaii again this year.
That will add $5,000 to $10,000 to the cost of the trip due to the distances driven, hotels, gas, tires, etc.)
I might do it for a chance of showing the iLIFT(R) System to Honda in Ohio while the car is on the mainland.

Does anyone know where NSXPO 2014 will be held?

Now you got me thinking..... if I take my car to NSXPO, perhaps I should get a booth at SEMA in November and show off the iLIFT(R) System in Vegas.

Why not sponsor someone and use their car? That is a lot of money and that was just an idea, but it would save you some serious money from the sound of it.

how much is the kwv3 vs the bc with swift on top of the ilift , fender mount front and rear

The current introductory price of the iLIFT® Front and Rear system with the Custom NSX Fender pre-mounted components is $4,245.
This custom system includes installation tools such as a DeWalt Right Angle Drill adapter, set of stubby drill bits, a step drill bit and a drilling template to make installation much easier.

Most of our customers use KWV3's but we can get BC coilovers with Swift Springs if you prefer.
Note that the WW's come with helper springs as standard equipment. BC's only use a main spring. We highly recommend the use of helper springs. They improve the travel and performance of the car's suspension and consequently performance and travel of the iLIFT(R) System. Coilovers such that use only a stiff main spring on the very light front of the NSX will have limited spring compression and thus limited travel. Swift springs list at $99 per main spring and $79 per helper spring.

We offer discount pricing on coilovers and Swift springs. I will check on the current cost of the coilovers and send you a PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Why not sponsor someone and use their car? That is a lot of money and that was just an idea, but it would save you some serious money from the sound of it.

Yes, it is expensive.... but it's just a drop in the bucket compared to the hundreds of thousands of dollars that I've spend to develop the iLIFT(R) Systems.

To justify the cost, I also reserved a booth at SEMA about 2 weeks after NSXPO so I can demonstrate the iLIFT(R) systems there.

I've already had some interest from automobile manufacturers who like the iLIFT(R) systems for their cars.
I'm hoping that the exposure at NSXPO (for Honda) and SEMA (for the other manufacturers) will lead to OEM's adding the iLIFT(R) systems to their cars.

With that explained... I like your idea of sponsoring other NSX owners to show up at NSXPO with iLIFT(R) Systems on their cars.
I'd like to have a lot of iLIFT(R) users there with their iLIFT(R) equipped cars to share their first hand experience and impressions of the iLIFT(R) Systems.

I wonder who would be interested???

Last edited:
the hawk for one.

With that explained... I like your idea of sponsoring other NSX owners to show up at NSXPO with iLIFT(R) Systems on their cars.
I'd like to have a lot of iLIFT(R) users there with their iLIFT(R) equipped cars to share their first hand experience and impressions of the iLIFT(R) Systems.

If I lived closer to Ohio, I'd be jumping up and down waving my hands right now. Lol!

Yes, it is expensive.... but it's just a drop in the bucket compared to the hundreds of thousands of dollars that I've spend to develop the iLIFT(R) Systems.

To justify the cost, I also reserved a booth at SEMA about 2 weeks after NSXPO so I can demonstrate the iLIFT(R) systems there.

I've already had some interest from automobile manufacturers who like the iLIFT(R) systems for their cars.
I'm hoping that the exposure at NSXPO (for Honda) and SEMA (for the other manufacturers) will lead to OEM's adding the iLIFT(R) systems to their cars.

I don't think my car will be ready for NSXPO, but Gil is trying to get it ready for SEMA. I hate time crunches! lol The course of the build has just become more than what either of us were first expecting. These things happen though!

I have no doubt your system will sell to manufacturers. From everything I have seen, your system is the best hands down. That is why I will be ordering one very shortly! :)

Last edited:
The Hawk will be there and will show anyone who wants to see the iLIFT(R) in action and it is the best out there hands down.

Last edited:
It was amazing the amount of attention the iLift system got at a car show this weekend that both The Hawk and I attended. It really is an impressive bit of design work!

The Hawk will be there and will show anyone who wants to see the iLIFT(R) in action and it is the best out there hands down.

I AM GOING WITH YOUR INPUT ALSO. I already have a different system on my car but will remove and replace it with this system due to it's features and R&D. My Current VRH I have had to update and replace parts due to them failing IE: Cups sticking, air valve failures and line gauge replacements due to the generic parts used. I commend Steve with the work and effort he has put into this. I was working on a system as well but why continue if there is a system that has everything I want already completed.

If you know anything about Steve and his skill-set you could predict that his system would be at the least over-engineered and exquisitely built.....he is after all a jeweler.:wink:

Last edited:
another question what if we had aftermarket wheel on the car , how is the ilift controlled

another question what if we had aftermarket wheel on the car , how is the ilift controlled

Have you watched our video on the first post/website? In the video/pictures you can see that our NSX has aftermarket wheels and it also demonstrates how the iLIFT® System is controlled manually at the push of a button or automatically with ground clearance sensors. With the NSX you may use the OEM cruise control buttons to activate the system or you may install an aftermarket switch(we provide a switch), you may also use your own momentary (ON)-OFF-(ON) switch.

Front Front & Rear Systems, a single tap of the UP button will raise the front, a double tap will raise the Front on the first Press and the Rear on the second press. A single tap of the DOWN button will lower both the front and the rear.

Daniel Lee
Stealth Innovative Systems, LLC
http://iLiftSystems.com
559-GO-iLIFT (559-464-5438)
[email protected]

IMG_1425.jpgIMG_1426.jpgI recently used a pair of the iLift top mounts for my KW3 coilovers. They are high quality and worked great. Also allow for lowering car more than using stock mounts. Highly recommend!!

This looks like such a well thought out system. I'd probably have one had it been available before I bought the VRH. This is a real custom kit, not generic. Very nice work steven wish you much success.

View attachment 112431View attachment 112432I recently used a pair of the iLift top mounts for my KW3 coilovers. They are high quality and worked great. Also allow for lowering car more than using stock mounts. Highly recommend!!

I agree. I have these top hats myself and they are well made and have been performing perfectly thus far. By that I mean no squeaks, no rust.

would this work with an OEM NSX suspension? if yes, could the kit later be transferred to an aftermarket coilover kit?

View attachment 112431View attachment 112432I recently used a pair of the iLift top mounts for my KW3 coilovers. They are high quality and worked great. Also allow for lowering car more than using stock mounts. Highly recommend!!

Thanks for posting your comments on the quality and proformance of our iLIFT(R) Top Mounts.
We had a production run of 50 top mounts made and we have them available and in stock if anyone else in interested.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. I have these top hats myself and they are well made and have been performing perfectly thus far. By that I mean no squeaks, no rust.

Chris, Thanks for sharing your comments on our NSX top mounts.

They are CNC machined from 6061 aluminum for a 50% weight savings over the OEM steel top hats.
We developed and use custom high performance urethane bushings for higher performance than the OEM rubber bushings with none of the noise, wear or rattling problems associated with pillow ball top mounts.

Steven Lee
Manager
Ph. 559-464-5438

www.iLiftSystems.com

- - - Updated - - -

This looks like such a well thought out system. I'd probably have one had it been available before I bought the VRH. This is a real custom kit, not generic. Very nice work steven wish you much success.

Thanks TURBO2GO.
Sorry for the delayed reply. We've been very busy and not spending much time on Prime.
The iLIFT(R) systems have been well received. We're working on increasing our production capacities so we can take on broader markets.

"Build it and they will come!"

Steven i would like to order some top hats shipped down here to New Zealand (i have KW V3's) could you look into this please, doesn't matter if it is in two parcels so a small box would do.

This is correct in talking with Stephen he said:

Our top hat thickness measures 9.9mm from the top of the top hat to the bottom of the spring perch where the spring will sit while the OEM Top mount setup would be 12.5mm thickness for a difference of 2.6mm(.1").

So technically it will allow 0.1" of additional drop compared to OEM top mounts.

Last edited:
Patent 8,967,6302 cover cropped-001.jpg

I am happy to announce that last month the US Patent and Trademark Office issued another patent on our iLIFT® Intelligent Suspension Lift systems. This patent is significant because, among other things, it awards us the right to exclude others from using sensors to monitor the vehicle's ground clearance to automatically adjust the height of vehicles. This is our 6th US Patent. Multiple additional patents are pending.

The iLIFT® Intelligent Suspension Lift systems have created quite a buzz in certain circles of the automotive industry.
We recently reduced our website at www.iLiftSystems.com and eliminated the shopping cart because it was attracting too much of the wrong kind of attention. It is now an informational website.

We are still servicing the NSX community with the iLIFT® Intelligent Suspension Lift systems and with our NSX Top Mounts and upgraded urethane bushings for the NSX OEM top mounts.

Information and videos on our products were posted previously in this thread.

Feel free to contact us with any questions by email or phone.

Steven Lee
Manager

email: [email protected]
Phone: 559-464-5438

Last edited:
congratulations on the patents Steve.

Back