• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's everyone been up to

Figured I'd throw this out there seeing how the NSX community went for tons of posts to Adrian killing it with one fb page lol. The only thing I see posted lately is if les has a. Drive, otherwise prime is dead :/

on a different note I'm hitting up formula drift sat if anyone else is planning on going.

I spent most of September in Europe and I didn't bother checking Prime while I was there...but I haven't been frequenting Prime that much these days either.

I sold my Suzuka blue S2000 hardtop this week. NSX guy is coming to see my '05 Suzuka in 15 minutes, for his wife. I hope they want it for what I want for it.

Tomorrow is the annual ElliptiGO Rally in Solana Beach (San Diego) and I'm going to that, for the third year.

^This was last September up the road inside Torrey Pines.

**EDIT** I shouldn't count my chickens before the eggs have hatched but I am reasonably sure my '05 Suzuka S2000 is sold. The couple came and he drove the car with his wife. They were very happy with it. I should know for sure by tomorrow morning. :smile: Wouldn't you know it? They would have loved to buy it with the hardtop. Too late. He came in a GT-R so I wasn't too worried that he drove my car. Very nice couple!

Last edited:
Yes, it seems no one has been frequenting prime much since it was killed. In fact, i don't think I have ever seen it so dead. With most of the drives les does over, there isn't much to see here :(

but to add to this thread, I got the turbo rebuilt. Oh man this thing flys now.

Yes, it seems no one has been frequenting prime much since it was killed. In fact, i don't think I have ever seen it so dead. With most of the drives les does over, there isn't much to see here :(

but to add to this thread, I got the turbo rebuilt. Oh man this thing flys now.

I can hear it from here neighbor...Sounds GREAT!!!!

They hear I was back so they all avoid coming on here lately.Lol...:tongue:

I been busy with work myself havent really have time to do anything. :frown:

I don't think FB is a replacement for prime :) Each has a place in my life. Just like my wife and my gf. JK!!!

I'm looking for a November track day but am super stupid busy with work until then the end of this month.

On a side note, I might finally be "done" with my NSX. I need to find another distraction? Thinking of an FD, or a air cooled 911 RWB build, or an Ariel Atom. You'll never get me in a GT-R though lol

Ryu stop living my future! I want to do an FD next and was just thinking about it for a couple years from now instead of trying to buy a 360 with all the potential headache. Lol you already did the 02 conversion and FI an everything else I want to do so I can see how you're getting bored. That is precisely why I am spacing my mods out! That and it's easier on the wallet :)

^^^^ hahaha. I just call it as I see it bro

This is what I was up to yesterday. Drove my '07 S2000 to Nipomo and picked out my new kitten. Won't get it until December.

Pardon an east coaster from dropping in for a sec here but: loved the Bengal photos, and congrats on your soon to be new acquisition. I have a 14 year old little orange dude from with a personality about 10 feet high that's a riot to live with. I decided he needed an exercise buddy within the next year or so and after seeing this post by ACCD about his Bengal (in the thread that you posted in also) - especially this photo below - and after trading a PM or two with him and learning about that Breed's temperament, I decided the next one will definitely be a Bengal.

Just thought you'd enjoy a another peek at ACCD's photo. I'm going to ask you a question back in that thread, rather than derail this one. Congrats again and just wanted to thank you for posting those photos!

attachment.php

This is what I was up to yesterday. Drove my '07 S2000 to Nipomo and picked out my new kitten. Won't get it until December.

Wow, I just saw this...congrats!!!!

John Shepard and I went to the INDY Car race this past weekend. It was fun to watch those guys (and girls) get their cars up to 220 mph. They are crazy!!!!!!

Back