• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group drive Sunday for jax

I forgot we were going to do a group drive to Amelia island for lunch and drive back on Sunday. Figure leave around 11.

How many are down ? If we can't do this weekend lets do next.

1. Netviper.

Can't do tomorrow, I think next week is OK though.

Looks like we have 6 cars potentially going.

1. Me
2. Tibor
3. David
4. Steve
5. John
6.bob.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the temp plan.

Meet at avenues mall 11:30. Drive up to Amelia. Have lunch somewhere up there. Hang out and drive home.

Weather looks perfect.

I should be good, not sure yet what time my game is though. will let you know Dave.

So far we have I think 5.

1. Me
2. Tibor
3. David
4. Bob
5. Steve
6. Boca Rat

Last edited:
I should be OK. I have a game at 8am at Eagle Harbor so 11:30 or 12:00 should be OK, otherwise I can catch up.

Who is taking wives/GFs? Dave, are you taking your son?

andre

My son is back home, so no. Not sure about Wife, but she probably isn;t going.

So are we still on? Where and when?

OK, will do my best - it will be tight. PM me a cell number, I'll PM you mine in case I am running late.

Today was great! Thanks to everyone for coming. Looking forward to the next one!

I hit a chicken under full throttle on the way back. Not pretty, no damage but lost my front toe hook cover. $40. Again. And chicken didn't fair to good....she won't do that again.

Why am I picturing dirt roads and the Dukes of Hazard? And how do you know that chicken was at full throttle?:rolleyes:

Oh, you know when.......

Classic, Steve! Funny addendum, We have chickens as well, and when I got home I told my wife 'I hit a chicken over by the courthouse just now". Her response - "was it one of mine?". Me: 'WTF would one of your chickens be doing over by the courthouse?".

Back