• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 Black/Black 6MT in NC JH4NA2162YT000060

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 2000 NSX-T
FULL VIN #:
JH4NA2162YT000060
CURRENT MILEAGE: 66,780
COLOR (EXT/INT): black/black
TRANSMISSION: 6mt
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Fayetteville, NC
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): PM for email (for spam purposes) or call/text (three one five) four zero eight - 1712
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $ 45,500 firm, lowered 10/28 -- Replacement car gets delivered this week -- found exactly what I was looking for months before I expected it to show up.

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 4

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes. Link to Carfax from when I purchased it

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) Yes, but extremely minor. In may an individual backing out of his parking spot tagged my left front fender that couldn't of been any faster than 4 mph. Zero structural damage. All replacement parts were OEM and body work is perfect. The front bumper was repainted at this point as a "while you're there" request. I have full documentation and pictures that will be provided upon request. Current asking price reflects this event. Also, there was once an ugly shark finn on the panel behind the targa top, I had a body shop remove it and patch weld in new alumium. Replacement panels can still be purchased from the dealer, but I didn't see this as necessary for something so menial.

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) See above

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? I purchased the car in Feb 2012 and have kept all documents since then. Major service items have been recently done. I know it had a CTSC in a previous life (owner #2), I was unable to find out for how long. So I made sure that Concord Acura gave close scrutiny to indicators that there was any sort of warning signs from this and there was none and that the car is rock solid.

Timing Belt/Water Pump - Feb 2012 by Concord Acura via PPI recommendation prior to driving the car across country.
Comptech PG1 - August 2012 by the late Steve Gooding. Which he further looked over the car at that point and found no further maintenance needed.
Clutch Slave/Master - by Leith Acura. I thought the clutch pedal was heavy, then a visit to Steve confirmed that I was just being a wuss.
Coolant Tank - OEM replacement

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS
Everything is great, plenty of life on Kuhmo XS's. Every once in a while a CEL will get triggered for O2 sensors.
Also, the passenger window doesn't exactly roll up the quickest... but this is an NSX we're talking about.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
OEM 02+ Rear Valance
Comptech Gen2 Exhaust
I could provided the stock valance if needed.
There is a double dinn aftermarket stereo and some other items installed when I purchased the car, I haven't been in a yank to go back to OEM because I like Sirius Radio over Cassette tapes. I have a close personal friend that is an expert installer that I could coordinate with if you had any specific requests.

Reason For Selling - I've tossed about this for awhile with great reservation as I will regret it. This has been a great car which I bought it as a bucket list item and has served me well but I need to move on to something more versatile. I purchased the car in Feb 2012 from a consignment dealer in the SF area, drove it across country and have taken numerous long trips with it but it primarily sits in the garage. I'm not a large fan of how much attention it receives so I rarely drive it. The paint and 2000+ perforated leather and in fantastic condition. This is a great car for somebody looking to buy a NSX made in this millennium but isn't asking for your first born child. The miles are low for a honda but not too low where you have to get hung up on never driving it. I'm not going to list it as a "perfect" car cosmetically, but for 13 years old it's pretty damn nice. PM me your email address if you're interested and we can discuss further.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER) -Here are a few I already had online... I will post more recent ones in the upcoming days.

april-2.jpg

newpaint.jpg

july-1.jpg

july-2.jpg

july-3.jpg

1229920_622965517747507_1722711188_n.jpg

Taken October 25th
october-1.png

october-2.png

october-3.png

october-4.png

october-5.png