• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official 2014 F1 thread....

I take it You have driven an F1 car...and that is the way you turn the steering .:rolleyes:...Im glad you live on the otherwise of the Globe.

Next time I'm in Perth I'll make sure to get out of your way.

Bram

Next time you're in Perth I'd like to catch up, so you won't have to get out of the way! :D

No I haven't driven an F1 car, but I do have over 25 years experience of driving saloon type race cars, and yes, if you want to be quick you have to be on the limit of tyre adhesion, and yes you end up sawing at the wheel a fair bit as a result. I reckon the twitch of the wheel just before the coming together has more to do with Rosberg's rear end going light, than him trying to actually hit Hamilton.

It's official as per Planet F1....Nico could have avoided hitting Lewis's car...

"Mercedes have confirmed that "suitable disciplinary measures" have been taken following the Spa drama, but insist Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg are "free to race" for the title"

Bram

A lil bit of this kind of love for Mercedes from all the other teams is what we need! :p

SEBULBA WINS!

Sebulbatage.png

I don't like Lewis, but I certainly dislike him less than in the past. At least it's not kid index taking the championship. I'd much rather see Nico take it since Fernando, Kimi, or Button don't have a chance.

Time for the staunch Vettel-hating tifosi (and Primers) to start finding ways of loving him. I have a hard time picturing the kid in a red uniform!

I'm dissapointed Ferrari signed with Vettel I don't like Seb so next year NSXrebel I'm with you. Honda engine Fernando as driver hope it will be winning
combination.First info are telling engine is reliable and powered enought.BBC told that Honda insist for Alonso and talk's about 50 mil. for season.

Last edited:
Back