• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mark at Pride

As a bunch of you already know, Mark is awesome. Purchased the V2 exhaust from him and could not be happier. He shipped the exhaust out on the same day that he promised. I really wish all online sellers could be more like Mark. Would not hesitate to do business with in the future.

As a bunch of you already know, Mark is awesome. Purchased the V2 exhaust from him and could not be happier. He shipped the exhaust out on the same day that he promised. I really wish all online sellers could be more like Mark. Would not hesitate to do business with in the future.

Thank you Keith! Glad that you're happy!

Just trying my best to keep every single customer completely satisfied and happy one customer at a time! Lately I had a few customers with a few bad product experiences. I've lost hundreds and hundreds of dollars in shipping and return freight, but I've gone above and beyond to make sure the customer had a good buying experience with me. Even if they didn't end up with a part from me. $0 lost for the customer but shipping lost or even now stuck with a used part!

Mark @ PRIDE

Back