• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone with a spare ac controls?

Anyone willing to let me borrow their ac controls for a day or two? Mine crapped out so got it fixed still no work so bought a used one with the guy saying it works, still no work my mechanic checked the wintering and there is power. Just want to check to really see if the second ac controls is bad or if it's something else. Checked all fuses and still good. Or if anyone knows what else might be wrong with it and can chime in that would be greatly appreciated.

Chad

Anyone willing to let me borrow their ac controls for a day or two? Mine crapped out so got it fixed still no work so bought a used one with the guy saying it works, still no work my mechanic checked the wintering and there is power. Just want to check to really see if the second ac controls is bad or if it's something else. Checked all fuses and still good. Or if anyone knows what else might be wrong with it and can chime in that would be greatly appreciated.

Chad

Sorry I haven't checked this page in a while. I can let you borrow mine if you still need it. I have repaired my own AC boards as well, so I can take a look at yours if you want too. I have one spare board that I couldn't repair for some reason. I just can't find the broken trace on that particular board. Otherwise, its not too hard to repair if the acid hasn't eroded the traces too bad.

Sorry I haven't checked this page in a while. I can let you borrow mine if you still need it. I have repaired my own AC boards as well, so I can take a look at yours if you want too. I have one spare board that I couldn't repair for some reason. I just can't find the broken trace on that particular board. Otherwise, its not too hard to repair if the acid hasn't eroded the traces too bad.

Thanks for the response Chris. Yea I sent my board to brian last week and am getting it back next week mon or tues. I appreciate the help but I think I'm good for now. Ill let you know if I do need help though. Thanks again!!

Chad

Back