• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FXMD Wide Body Kit on Turbo NSX

That is looking great !

Looking great bro! Any carbon bits other than the wing? Like the side ducts? Kinda like the downforce ones...would look killer!

The trim near the back the engine bay is CF. Might do a CF stripe along the inside of the scoop on the hood. Derrick and Leon are sharing ideas back and forth.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have advice on wheel options with this kit? Right now, I am running Black Forged Specialties 18x9 +10 with 5 mm spacers in the front and 19x11 +0 with 20 mm spacers in the rear. 235/40/18 and 295/30/19. Thinking about a change for later in the year that would go well with the Satin Pearl White Wrap.

IMO Concave black wheels is the way to go...

Adv1's:
attachment.php

DPE wheels:
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,235
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,237
Last edited:
need more light(flash) to see better.

every ricer in town will be gawking/gaping/chasing/u turning......be careful.....:wink:

Thanks Everyone

.....Unfortunately, I took it out in this bad weather when I took the car home and got some rock chips on it so its back in the shop to have one fender rewrapped. Should be done soon and taken to have the customize exhaust tips. Taking off the muffler too.

Is the wrap a perm thing, or temporary? It looks great, but not sure how it will hold up if you are thinking long-term with it. I know it certainly did not last with the last car I did. Besides, pretty sure that kit would look amazing in Formula Red.

Not meaning to knock what you have done, so I hope you do not take it that way.

The wrap is certainly not permanent. 3-5 years depending on care. However, the car is always garaged and never sees rain or snow. I still have all the original Formula Red OEM panels. So when its time to let her go, she will have both the wide body and the original. She is a garage queen used primarily for shows and weekend meets. With 500+ hp, she occasionally gets tempted to tear up the highways from challenging adversaries.

Otherwise, I probably will wrap it once more with a crazy combination, and if I keep her long term, the wide body will eventually be painted. Or might try the Madonna Route KS widebody.

Might want to speak with Gil (Synergy004) before you pull the trigger on that Madonna Kit.

Back