• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali Racing Order

Thanks for listening:smile:

Sadly, as long as there are members supporting Dali racing and telling others how great they are and how they have never been screwed by them, then there will be new members that only read those comments, ignore the other hundred people that got screwed, and order a bunch of parts and then we all know what happens.

Have you guys ever talked to Or heard family members of serial rapists/murderers? They all claim that the guy is nice and has never raped or murdered any of them. Would you let him babysit your kids based on their opinions or would you prefer to avoid taking your chances?

Same with Dali racing. If the same amount of Best Buy or Walmart customers got ripped off every time they went into the store, then they would no longer be in business. Dali racing has stayed in business based on new member ignorance and the few others that have yet to be screwed defending him. Plus his prices are very enticing and people put blindfolds on when they see that they can save $10 on a $900 order.

Just my 2 cents. I have never ordered from Dali racing. Maybe I would have been a happy customer or maybe I would have been like the others, but I cannot feel comfortable ordering from a company that is widely known for inconsistencies, communication issues, and complete order loss.

@Gecko: I'm glad you haven't gotten ripped off with your $20,000 order, but there shouldn't be "tips and tricks" on how to place an order with a company to reduce your chances of getting screwed. Don't order through the site, send an email, but don't send an email to this guy because you won't get anything, you have to send an email to this guy, he might respond, and he might be a sarcastic jack a$$, but if you say this code word, send him your money, then you have a better chance to get your stuff than the poor bastards that thought using the shopping cart like every other website was the way to do it.

Moral of story and my rambling, ORDER DALI RACING AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Been ordering from mark since 2003. I have never had any problems from him but im not saying others havent. I don't have a phone number for him, i use email. If you ordered what we spoke of you should be fine. I have have one email address for dali, how many do you have?

Ko, I ordered the Bilstiens, swaybars and Shin-Etsu that we spoke about at C&C in Houston. The swaybars didn't arrive and no explanation as to why.
I can dispute through PayPals, but I would prefer to just get the swaybars.
I have ordered several times from Dali and never had a problem. I was advised to order only items that were in stock, which I thought I was doing.
I would be please if I just had a response to one of my may e-mails to tell me what is going on.
I now understand why people have complaints.

What about that deceased Primer's family? Did they ever get the wheels back from Dali that he wouldn't return?
That I think is the zenith.

Amazing the varied opinions on here about Mark/|Dali.........I didn't do research when I ordered my first parts from him and all was great. so when my car go hit 6 yrs ago I had no problem going back to him and again in Sept for a BIG order...............I'm more of a hands on person and like to communicate over the phone especially when spending big $$, but since he does not operate his business that way I either accept it or go else where. And why would anyone not shop some where to save $900 or more (maybe less) money knowing how competitive the markets are. I have no problems recommending Dali to anyone regardless of what others say about him. It unfortunate some people got ripped off (their story) but I'll shop there and have got to know Mark (thru emails) and he's pretty straight up and tells it like it is - if you don't like the way he does things then shop else where. I think the paypal option is there but I never used it and believe Paypal backs the orders?? Not sure...........I just did wire transfers or Visa. I don't think it's just the newbies shopping there as many owners up here use him often and comparing him to a serial rapist or murderer is some pretty heavy words to use and a bit childish to say the least. If you don't like him, don't use him but making accusations like that doesn't bring merit to your reasons...........especially when you've never ordered from him. Not sure where you got tips and tricks from - I just got part numbers, put together and email and sent it to him...........his email address is public, nothing special and paid the bill and stuff was sent. No biggie, really easy actually.

... many owners up here use him often and comparing him to a serial rapist or murderer is some pretty heavy words to use and a bit childish to say the least. If you don't like him, don't use him but making accusations like that doesn't bring merit to your reasons...........especially when you've never ordered from him.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...o-died-last-year?highlight=mark+johnson+steal

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...with-Dali-Racing?highlight=mark+johnson+steal

@Gecko: I did not call Mark a rapist/murderer, I was referring to that to explain that no matter how many things a person has done wrong, you will always find close people to say positive things about them. If somehow my post came across as blaming Mark for rape/murder I sincerely apologize. Even in pyramid schemes, there are the first investors that were happy with it, everybody else gets screwed. Again, not calling Dali a pyramid scheme, just using another example to prove my point. Seems like a few people are happy with Dali, and that is good for them, but at least can some of you happy ones not admit that it seems like Dali racing upsets a higher percentage of customers than most businesses? And perhaps they are much harder to contact than any other company?

Sir, prior to this thread, I had not heard anything negative about Dali. I was told from another primer to order from him.
I did not appreciate his sarcasm at all, but his service was super fast and everything that he promised.

I can only speak of my 1 experience, not to say that dude doesn't have poor work ethic and takes customers money.

Your acting as if I know him personally "fanboy".
I can only speak what I know.

After seeing more than one primer with negative experiences, I probably won't order from him again.

I was simply saying explore all avenues, U got robbed I didn't. Theres some variation there.
Things aren't always as they seem, but with "aren't always" that leaves room for it being exactly how it seems.

Do a search, you'll see tons of threads. That bitch stole my money too. When I have time, I'll take a trip out west & see him in person.

Last edited:
He's a crook and should be banned, I was an idiot twice with him but I learned from it and hope he becomes rich with my money one day.

its amazing how people who have never had an issue with him cant acknowledge the messed up business practices hes done. its somehow the customers fault they didnt get their parts or money back. they should go elsewhere if they dont like the way he does business.

If you guys are in the USA and are getting ripped off is there not such a thing called the BBB (Better Business Bureau) whereas ligitimate complaints can be files and investigations done on behalf of the Retailers Assoc.?? I don't use Paypal much but is the money sent with them protected whereas if you fon't get your goods you get your money back (or somethnig like that). I pay with a Platinum visa and I'm protected for any purchase, same as Amex I think...............Although I've not been affected, I cannot imagine paying for something and having a receipt and never getting the product from anyone. Not sure if it's true, but I did hear he is fairly wealthy and does not need the business and does it cuz he likes it - not likely it's enjoyable taking advantage of people and if you have $$ why work? As a business owner who also gets paid up front, cannot imagine shipping cargo and not giving my clients the bill of lading to retreive their goods at the other end - I'd have lawsuits up my ying-yang. Question for those mroe expeerienced - why do the Acura Dealers sell the OEM parts to him if he has a bad reputation? I only buy OEM parts so not sure about after market stuff.........

If you guys are in the USA and are getting ripped off is there not such a thing called the BBB (Better Business Bureau) whereas ligitimate complaints can be files and investigations done on behalf of the Retailers Assoc.?? ....

The BBB is a joke. They have no teeth and no authority to get you your money back. And since he isn't actually a "legitimate" business such as box retailers then a bad grade from BBB is meaningless to him. The nsx parts market is so small that he doesn't care about things like that. He prefers paypal because he strings along members until the time to dispute runs out and then he can keep the money. He prefers to steal form those far enough away so they can't drive up and kick his ass. As for lawsuits, good luck being on the east coast and suing in San Diego small claims court. The expense just isn't justified and he knows that.

Once again, don't you wonder why he is not a registered vendor here on prime?

I dont care how many successful transactions he has had. There are documented instances where he has effectively stolen tens of thousands of dollars from members here and untold amounts from others who don't post on prime. And traditionally most of his fanboys are on the left coast, too close to him to get screwed over, and they generally blame the victim: "well, you must have pissed him off by having the nerve to email him about the status of your order. He is quirky you know....."

I find nothing quirky about someone being a crook.

P.s. And for what it's worth, Dali is not a BBB accredited business and has a BBB rating of "F" on a scale of "A+ - F". And the reason for his failing grade with the BBB is that he does the same thing in that "forum" as he does in ours - he fails to respond to the complaints and the buyer remains screwed.

Last edited:
when i read the customers husband DIED and she tried to get the money back since he never shipped the rims and he said "well he will not be needing the rims anymore will he " and didnt not give her the refund or rims that was the last straw I have never ordered nor will I ever order from him. I decided this a few years ago.

SOS, or ebay or acuraparts.com etc.

I agree wil RSO34 there are only 5-6 people left on prime that love dali the rest of the members of prime are disgruntled ex-customers LOL

and he is no longer a registered user of Prime cuz he is considered a high risk seller.

so you faithful followers can skate along till one day your gonna get burned 100% on that you will get burned

Hey shawna, how about this.

Mark obviously likes you and responds to your emails. So why not ask him about the op's order?

Every time this comes up i ask his self processed fans to contact him find out the status of an order for one of our fellow members. NOT ONE has ever done that!

Why?

Because if anyone does then mark/Dali blacklists them and won't sell to them any longer.

Nuff said.....

P.T Barnum said "there's a sucker born every minute"
Thats how this Mark guy stays in business.

Oh and also because of people like Gecko that think he's great and couldn't possibly do anything wrong because he's already wealthy. In that case, I'm going to recommend that Gecko invests his hard earned money with this great wealthy guy, much wealthier than Mark, an old gentle man, his name is Bernie Maddoff, why would he screw anybody over? He's already wealthy and clearly doesn't need your money, he sounds so trustworthy, right?

Gecko, I'm sure you would look wealthy to others if you could collect money for an Acura part from 3 people and only send it to one. Then use that money for your expensive racing cars, boats, vacations, etc. Because we all know, that if you spend a bunch of money on flashy things, you HAVE to be wealthy, and if you are wealthy you HAVE to be a trustworthy individual. And why bother doing due diligence with who you buy from and invest with? There's always the BBB to make you whole after you are ruined, oh wait...

If you guys are in the USA and are getting ripped off is there not such a thing called the BBB (Better Business Bureau) whereas ligitimate complaints can be files and investigations done on behalf of the Retailers Assoc.??

I ended up suing him in small claims court and he paid part of what he owed me before the case was heard. The rest (@ 1k) I attempted to get back wasn't worth it anymore b/c I'd spent about $500 in process servers that he skipped out on. Just wasn't worth it anymore.

Sucks for him, b/c I likely would have spent a lot more dough. Good for me b/c I don't want to be involved with that kind of business or person.

What he did to Guus is unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable.

No, he stays in business on the same psychological principle as slot machines: the occasional payout. And the guys who proclaim that their order was delivered are the flashing lights & bells going off to lure in more victims. The difference being that when people gamble they are aware of the odds being against them and expect to lose. When I purchase something I expect it to be delivered in a timely manner & in 1 piece. Dali is a crook who proves the rule that the house always wins.

P.T Barnum said "there's a sucker born every minute"
Thats how this Mark guy stays in business.

Oh and also because of people like Gecko that think he's great and couldn't possibly do anything wrong because he's already wealthy. In that case, I'm going to recommend that Gecko invests his hard earned money with this great wealthy guy, much wealthier than Mark, an old gentle man, his name is Bernie Maddoff, why would he screw anybody over? He's already wealthy and clearly doesn't need your money, he sounds so trustworthy, right?

Gecko, I'm sure you would look wealthy to others if you could collect money for an Acura part from 3 people and only send it to one. Then use that money for your expensive racing cars, boats, vacations, etc. Because we all know, that if you spend a bunch of money on flashy things, you HAVE to be wealthy, and if you are wealthy you HAVE to be a trustworthy individual. And why bother doing due diligence with who you buy from and invest with? There's always the BBB to make you whole after you are ruined, oh wait...

If you guys are in the USA and are getting ripped off is there not such a thing called the BBB (Better Business Bureau) whereas ligitimate complaints can be files and investigations done on behalf of the Retailers Assoc.?? ... why do the Acura Dealers sell the OEM parts to him if he has a bad reputation?

Seriously???

As RSO opined, the BBB is a joke. They have no real leverage with a retailer other than give them a bad report card and if you are a retailer with some bad marks you can join the BBB and pay to have your record remediated- just like D&B (not Dave and Busters, Dun and Bradstreet). As with the rest of our country and the world for that matter you can have as much "justice" as you can afford.

As to the OEM parts, to his supplier I'm sure that he is golden. They don't give him credit I'm sure, or he would burn them and move on to the next sucker since that is his MO. He is probably a decent volume customer to his dealer and his value to them is only enhanced by the volume that noobs and fanboys help him to deliver. Basically guys like you help him to screw the majority- especially with your "big orders". If his purchases were low it would help his dealer to walk away from him but as long as he does a reasonable volume and pays up front they would not do that. It is not them that he is screwing it is everyone else further down the supply chain. We're talking about a "stealership" here right? The dealers that we complain about charging us too much for repairs and screwing folks, right? You expect them to have scruples and walk away from a customer/ reseller that does nefarious things to his customers? Why would they walk away from his business if he isn't screwing them?

Don't they seem like natural bedfellows? You say that you are a business owner yet you are unable to process all this independently?

Last edited:
Mark started out as a very enthusiastic owner like alot of folks here.He got into tracking and creating his own parts....he began to source parts from selected local shops and began selling to fund his track and nsx related endeavors.....this has always been a hobby for him.Back in the day when I met him he was very helpful and enthusiastic.....always answering his cell ect...he was a nsxpo guy too.........and then somewhere along the way he gradually slipped into the disaster that is his current web based "business". I for one am quite puzzled.I know his disdain for those he labels sheeple ..ect but wasting peoples time and money is sad,and over the years his madof like practices have gotten us to this point.

It's quite funny, I was blacklisted and he wouldn't ship the parts I paid for before I was even a vendor. His emails were rude, very vague and had no direction whatsoever. I finally got my money back after filing a paypal claim. Dali racing :(

After reading all these additional posts, I am so glad I only go through people who I know are reputable companies/dealers. Yeah, it might cost me a few more bucks sometimes, but there's something to be said for support from a business after the fact. I am fortunate enough to know enough people in the car industry that I do save a pretty good chunk of change whenever I order parts, but even if it costs $10 more than on ebay, the phone call I can make to ask a question and get a legitimate answer after the fact is always worth it.

I had considered ordering some stuff from Dali. Now, I will be going elsewhere. I've been ripped off in the past and I won't even allow myself to take the risk unless I know I can trust someone.

Sucks too, because I had planned on buying wheels, sway-bars and some other minor stuff from him. I'll just call the guys I usually deal with, who may not specialize in NSX goods, but they'll go to the ends of the earth to make a customer happy.

Last edited:
Whenever Dali comes up something baffles me. Everyone jumps on one side or the other. I've never bought from Dali. But the reason I haven't isn't because I am worried I will never get my part. I've never purchased from Dali because I don't want to support a business that has screwed a fellow prime member, just out of principle. Even if I ordered and received my parts 100% of the time, I still wouldn't order from Dali. And this is what baffles me. Why am I the only one that feels this way? Why is it all the people that say "I've always received all my parts" feel zero guilt ordering from a guy who has screwed others? Perhaps one guy can have a personal conflict, or two, or three, or five... but when there are so many people that have clearly been screwed, and you say "I haven't", are you suggesting that all these other people are lying? If the evidence is clear by the sheer numbers, how do you, in good conscience, continue to purchase? If you knew the owner of the sandwich shop down the street was a thief who had robbed all your neigbors, would you continue to be his customer and say "well he hasn't robbed my house?". If the answer is no, then please explain to me why you buy from Dali.

Last edited:
Back