• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali Racing Order

I ordered some parts from Dali Racing and received only a portion of the parts and haven't been able to get any response from e-mails sent to a couple of DR addresses. Before ordering, I confirmed the items were in stock (green lights).
Should I be concerned? Any secrets as to how to contact someone there?

ekk thats how ive always ordered also. but i didnt have any problems...

what did you order,

Dali racing is a hit or miss company. Some people get their parts and some people never get them ever.There is always a contact problem with that company people have tried calling emialing with no luck. Your probably never going to see that other portion of parts.

If it has been less than 45 days go to your bank and reverse the transaction, if you can, for the amount of goods owed to you. I'm not entirely sure how that would work, but it might be worth a shot!

If you paid through paypal (don't even know if that is possible with them) dispute it immediately.

Last edited:
The same thing happened to me. I emailed him numerous times and after about a week, I finally heard back from him and he did send out the remaining parts the day after I got a response. I most likely won't order from him again.

I can't even believe this guy is still in business. I guess there are enough new nsx owners that haven't been ripped off yet to keep him afloat. And of course all the cash he collects for items that he never sends. This has been going on for at least the last 5 years since I got my car and there's not a chance in hell I'd order from him.

Best to get Mark on the phone. Don't bother with email. I've always received parts when I ordered from him. I wouldn't rely on the green "in stock" light. I'd call and make sure before ordering. Good luck. Don't lose hope.

Oooh you are a noob aren't you? (j/k)

I'm sorry, but I can't believe how many negative threads there are about this guy and people still give him the benefit of the doubt.

Good luck and expedite the dispute process immediately. Depending on what kind of mood he is you may hear from him but why go double or nothing?

Actually I've ordered over $20,000 in parts from him (this year $14,000 alone) and NEVER had a problem - EVER. I don't order off his site and send him an email as to what I want and it arrives always without a problem. Yes, I check the order over and over and make sure it's what I want and confirm it before sending payment. BTW - he does NOT make phone calls as with verbal calls many things can be missed and not have a record so he says...........try emailing Mark here - [email protected] and you should get a reply. Mindy you, the way he repsonds is weird but I've always found great prices and all my parts always arrive. I've looked after the shipping, but everything arrived carefully boxes and without damage.

Like with any company, some you like some you don't, some work for you some don't...........heard mixed things from others about Dali but he's treated me great for my orders.

really?! another dali is ripping me off threads. its amazing how hes stayed in business all this time. for some people hes a great vendor to others hes a complete scumbag.

Last edited:
I've ordered from Dali and recieved things faster than from other vendors, never had any issues with Dali Other than sarcasm and being some what of a smart @$$ but if he were a dumb @$$ he probably wouldn't still be in business.

There are people here so quick to be negative when someone is simply seeking resolution and answers to move forward.
I recently had an issue from a known vender on prime/Mode4 and pm'd a few primers on how to contact him being that email/& without a number, communication was non-effective. When told to make a post, I chose to be patient, to later realize that his emails, somehow was going to another folder other than inbox. Maybe you are having issues, just explore all avenues.
Just my 3cents short of a nickel... :rolleyes:

There are people here so quick to be negative when someone is simply seeking resolution and answers to move forward. :rolleyes:

Yes, Dali does have his fanboys who continue to proudly proclaim "he hasn't ripped me off" (yet) so the rest of us must be in the wrong and deserve to be ripped off by him. Do a search and decide whether you want to risk losing your money. The simple resolution and answer is to reverse the charge. Period.

Ever wonder why he is not a registered vendor on prime?

Last edited:
Yes, Dali does have his fanboys who continue to proudly proclaim "he hasn't ripped me off" (yet) so the rest of us must be in the wrong and deserve to be ripped off by him. Do a search and decide whether you want to risk losing your money. The simple reolution and answer is to reverse the charge. Period.

couldnt have said that better.

Yes, Dali does have his fanboys who continue to proudly proclaim "he hasn't ripped me off" (yet) so the rest of us must be in the wrong and deserve to be ripped off by him. Do a search and decide whether you want to risk losing your money. The simple resolution and answer is to reverse the charge. Period.

Although selective on which part of the above you wish to make a point, your offering some of the same advice with the exception of you getting ripped off and I didn't. Theres two sides to every story and everyone shares different experience.

Pops always said, never risk more than you can stand losing.
It's very possible you got "jacked" based on the consistancy and the common denominator.

Good luck on resolution.

I know there is alot about Mark at Dali here on this board, but since I got my NSX several months ago he has been totally reliable and helpful. He has treated me very well. That having been said, he has had some internet troubles last week, which I think will be rectified shortly.

Pops always said, never risk more than you can stand losing.

Good luck on resolution.

Don't you find it disconcerting that you talk about "risk" and "losing" when a member is simply paying a "vendor" for a product? If you equate doing business with Dali with gambling, then why do business with him?

Don't you find it disconcerting that you talk about "risk" and "losing" when a member is simply paying a "vendor" for a product? If you equate doing business with Dali with gambling, then why do business with him?

Sir, prior to this thread, I had not heard anything negative about Dali. I was told from another primer to order from him.
I did not appreciate his sarcasm at all, but his service was super fast and everything that he promised.

I can only speak of my 1 experience, not to say that dude doesn't have poor work ethic and takes customers money.

Your acting as if I know him personally "fanboy".
I can only speak what I know.

After seeing more than one primer with negative experiences, I probably won't order from him again.

I was simply saying explore all avenues, U got robbed I didn't. Theres some variation there.
Things aren't always as they seem, but with "aren't always" that leaves room for it being exactly how it seems.

Last edited:
Sir, prior to this thread, I had not heard anything negative about Dali. I was told from another primer to order from him.
I did not appreciate his sarcasm at all, but his service was super fast and everything that he promised.

I can only speak of my 1 experience, not to say that dude doen't have poor work ethic and takes customers money.

Your acting as if I know him personally "fanboy".
I can only speak what I know.

After seeing more than one primer with negative experiences, I probably won't order from him again.

I was simply saying explore all avenues, U got robbed I didn't. Theres some variation there.
Things aren't always as they seem, but with "aren't always" that leaves room for it being exactly how it seems.

OKI-BOY as personal friends on and off prime i will tell you hes a well documented scumbag.

I except that diddy.
Some1 else we know told me to check him out, prior to that, I never heard of him.

Last edited:
...so then accept the fact that you did not do any research prior to ordering...and please have some understanding for the angst for those who know the true extent of his inconsistent and absent customer service..

...so then accept the fact that you did not do any research prior to ordering...and please have some understanding for the angst for those who know the true extent of his inconsistent and absent customer service..

:wink: Gotcha doc.

Back