• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anthony Hensley and Autovation

I ordered a shifter gate from them September 17th, 2013. I recieved it October 1st. I quickly notice that its different from the one pictured on there website. I contact Anthony on October 1st asking to please send the correct one pictured and what I needed to do for the exhange, he emailed me back on Oct 3rd saying no worries he would send the correct one out. Fast forward to Oct. 30 I still had not heard from Anthony and emailed him again, Finally on Nov 2nd he said he was sorry they would produce a new batch on Nov 7th and he would send me the replacement and pre-paid return label.

Well its now Dec 3rd and I will assume I will never see the item I ordered, and some of the worst customer follow up ive seen. I was going to order more parts from them, but forget it.

Tony will make it right. He shoulda told you he moved to California. I'll try to shoot him a heads up.. He has been MIA

Autovation.....Anthony

Placed an order through the Door sill/Racing Pedal Group Buy approx 6 months ago . Back and forth emails up until a couple of months ago... now nothing...

Has anyone received their order....any idea how to contact this guy?

eventually he should respond. it took quite a while to get my custom shift plate. he gave me a few free t-shirts for the delay.

try the autovation ebay account as well... but i think eventually he does respond.

eventually he should respond. it took quite a while to get my custom shift plate. he gave me a few free t-shirts for the delay.

try the autovation ebay account as well... but i think eventually he does respond.

Thanks for the tip....any idea what he goes by on Ebay? Tried searching autovation....nothing.

Placed an order through the Door sill/Racing Pedal Group Buy approx 6 months ago . Back and forth emails up until a couple of months ago... now nothing...

Has anyone received their order....any idea how to contact this guy?

I'm having communication issues with him about a shift plate...maybe he's on vacation?
Keep me in mind if you get any communication from him and I'll do the same for you.
Tom

I ordered a shifter gate from them September 17th, 2013. I recieved it October 1st. I quickly notice that its different from the one pictured on there website. I contact Anthony on October 1st asking to please send the correct one pictured and what I needed to do for the exhange, he emailed me back on Oct 3rd saying no worries he would send the correct one out. Fast forward to Oct. 30 I still had not heard from Anthony and emailed him again, Finally on Nov 2nd he said he was sorry they would produce a new batch on Nov 7th and he would send me the replacement and pre-paid return label.

Well its now Dec 3rd and I will assume I will never see the item I ordered, and some of the worst customer follow up ive seen. I was going to order more parts from them, but forget it.

I have virtually the same issue and its unresolved...was this ever satisfactorily resolved for you?

Anthony had been a vendor for many years with a good rep. He dropped out as a vendor in January of this year, and then it seems like things may have gone off track in conjunction with him relocating to the other side of the country. Even though he is not an active vendor on here any more I think he'll want to make things right so I will try to contact him. Before I do that I'd like to make sure I have a correct understanding of the outstanding issues.

Here is what I take from this thread:

Issue 1 & 2: Redgts and TomCat ordered a shifter gate in 2013. They both received a shift gate, but it did not match the one pictured on the AutoVation website. Both contacted AutoVation and were told they'd get a replacement, and despite further communication, the part has still not been exchanged. Is that an accurate summary? Can you detail what is different between the picture on the website and the gate you received?

Issue 3: lqqky ordered door sills or racing pedals (or both?) and never received anything at all, correct? What exactly did you order, and did you ever try to dispute the charge with PayPal or credit card company or however you paid

Does anyone know of any other outstanding issues with AutoVation?

Thanks.

Numerous people ordered door sills plates.The oem sill plates are stepped and his were flat. He is supposed to be making a shim to make his sill plates level and fit like the oem.

The aluminum door sills are worthless in their original form. See blue_myriddn's post. I believe Anthony posted here that he would send us all a fix but I personally have heard nothing.

Anthony had been a vendor for many years with a good rep. He dropped out as a vendor in January of this year, and then it seems like things may have gone off track in conjunction with him relocating to the other side of the country. Even though he is not an active vendor on here any more I think he'll want to make things right so I will try to contact him. Before I do that I'd like to make sure I have a correct understanding of the outstanding issues.

Here is what I take from this thread:

Issue 1 & 2: Redgts and TomCat ordered a shifter gate in 2013. They both received a shift gate, but it did not match the one pictured on the AutoVation website. Both contacted AutoVation and were told they'd get a replacement, and despite further communication, the part has still not been exchanged. Is that an accurate summary? Can you detail what is different between the picture on the website and the gate you received?

Issue 3: lqqky ordered door sills or racing pedals (or both?) and never received anything at all, correct? What exactly did you order, and did you ever try to dispute the charge with PayPal or credit card company or however you paid

Does anyone know of any other outstanding issues with AutoVation?

Thanks.

I ordered Door sills, shifter plate and heel guard.

Anthony contacted me via PM asking me to confirm what I Ordered.. I have replied.

The door sills are worthless as they do not fit. See blue_myriddn's post.

I also have the same problem my door sills do not fit, I've tried to contact Anthony many times via Email with no luck.

I received wrong shift plate Was instructed to return and would be exchnged for correct one and reimbursed for my shipping fees. Item was tracked and accepted at their facility back in march 2014. I have not heard anything back since. I have contacted every single email I could with zero responses. All it takes is a quick reply to update everyone. He did respond on prime few months back of which he has disappeared again.As far as the door sills are involved they are useless pieces of metal at this point

Back