• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is anyone running the Route-KS Madonna Kit on their NSX?

Just curious how fitment is and how you like the kit overall. I searched, but couldn't find anyone who seemed to actually own the kit.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

they made like 2 in the world so I would say no-one has the kit LOL

- - - Updated - - -

just kidding on the production number but its pretty close very low it basically a unicorn

didn't john@microsft's old yellow track car have something similar...looked very jgtc..nice.

Thanks Everyone,

It is not quite a unicorn, but close I guess. I'm happy to hear that I will be the first full kit then! Ordered it today and it is going on my 05 LBBP. I am nervous about the fitment, but guess I will find out soon enough for myself. Thanks for the feedback everyone, I appreciate it.

Sorry, this sounded a little arrogant; I'm just excited!! That's all... :)

Last edited:
Do you mind disclosing how much the kit is? And where did you get it from?

Got the kit from a Japanese Importer. With shipping, it will be around $8,500. To the best of my knowledge, this is cheaper than the Sorcery kits, though I could be wrong. The importer also told me that these are discontinued, he just knew were one was. I do not know if this is true, or just a sales pitch to get me to buy, but that is what I was told.

I thought member synergy in Texas has this kit but he hasn't installed yet. I could be wrong though.

Op, make sure you post pics after you have it installed. I think it's a nice looking bodykit.

Last edited:
I thought member synergy in Texas has this kit but he hasn't installed yet. I could be wrong though.

Op, make sure you post pics after you have it installed. I think it's a nice looking bodykit.

You are correct. It needed a lot of work like my past sorcery alpine kit.

Last edited:
Thanks Everyone,

I will certainly do a build thread, but it will be a long wait as I am not coming home from Afghanistan until the end of next year. Work in progress...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Gil for answering my questions on this. I really wish I would have seen your post sooner. The Magnum looks absolutely A M A Z I N G and seeing what you have gone through and done with it, wow...

Now that I know the moulds are crap, I guess I will just have to get ready for the pain this will be. I just bought this car the last time I was home sight unseen. The car was described as perfect in every way, shape, and form; however, when I got home, the car had some serious scratches on it. Guess I will get the stock panels repaired as I am doing all of this. What sucks is I think I put a hundred miles on it or less! Oh well, there is always next year. lol

It is funny and just thinking out loud; I realized today that my plans will replace virtually every exterior panel on the car. Most of the pieces will be Japanese Fiberglass, so there is little doubt that I will become frustrated as you were by end of the year, or sooner.

So far I am planning the following:

Route-KS Madonna Kit
Gruppe M NSX Mirrors
Downforce NSX-R full carbon hood
Full Carbon Trunk (haven't decided on vendor yet)
Downforce NSX-R full carbon Spoiler
Downforce Carbon Trunk Spoiler (the trunk lip add on for 02+)

The only stock pieces will be the doors and the roof! I found full carbon doors, but cannot justify the cost of them.

I am still undecided on what to do with the front lip (i.e. smooth it like the Sorcery kit or something else) and the side skirts. I am not really a fan of the side skirts and am thinking about going with a modified version of the Sorcery skirts (i.e. the blocker, square type vent vice the Veilside Supra looking skirts it comes with). If any one has any ideas, I would certainly appreciate it.

Once all of this is done, time to move on to the interior and engine.

Last edited:
It's really sold out? I see they marked down the price on their website and figured it was still available. Real bummer if it is.

It's really sold out? I see they marked down the price on their website and figured it was still available. Real bummer if it is.

I don't really know Jasonn,

My importer told me this, not actually sure if it is true or not. I don't speak Japanese, so I cannot ask Route-KS directly. I got excited when I saw the markdown; however, that does not include shipping!

I couldn't live with the embarrassment of having to tell people "that's a Madonna body kit". Of all the damn names to choose from!
Easy! Just say it's the Route KS kit. It has a nice meaning in Italian at least :)
I don't really know Jasonn,

My importer told me this, not actually sure if it is true or not. I don't speak Japanese, so I cannot ask Route-KS directly. I got excited when I saw the markdown; however, that does not include shipping!
Ah, I see. Maybe I'll give them a call later in the week and see what they say. Are you located in Afghanistan?

Last edited:
Be sure and keep all the original oem parts in storage.
They will likely be worth more than the Madonna kit in the future, and they will add value to your NSX if you chose to sell one day.

Downforce used to make a trunk with built in lip spoiler. Vivid racing used to list it on their site but i have just looked and no longer listed.

May be worth asking about!

Especially as your after a carbon trunk and lip spoiler.

Thanks Everyone,

I will certainly do a build thread, but it will be a long wait as I am not coming home from Afghanistan until the end of next year. Work in progress...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Gil for answering my questions on this. I really wish I would have seen your post sooner. The Magnum looks absolutely A M A Z I N G and seeing what you have gone through and done with it, wow...

Now that I know the moulds are crap, I guess I will just have to get ready for the pain this will be. I just bought this car the last time I was home sight unseen. The car was described as perfect in every way, shape, and form; however, when I got home, the car had some serious scratches on it. Guess I will get the stock panels repaired as I am doing all of this. What sucks is I think I put a hundred miles on it or less! Oh well, there is always next year. lol

It is funny and just thinking out loud; I realized today that my plans will replace virtually every exterior panel on the car. Most of the pieces will be Japanese Fiberglass, so there is little doubt that I will become frustrated as you were by end of the year, or sooner.

So far I am planning the following:

Route-KS Madonna Kit
Gruppe M NSX Mirrors
Downforce NSX-R full carbon hood
Full Carbon Trunk (haven't decided on vendor yet)
Downforce NSX-R full carbon Spoiler
Downforce Carbon Trunk Spoiler (the trunk lip add on for 02+)

The only stock pieces will be the doors and the roof! I found full carbon doors, but cannot justify the cost of them.

I am still undecided on what to do with the front lip (i.e. smooth it like the Sorcery kit or something else) and the side skirts. I am not really a fan of the side skirts and am thinking about going with a modified version of the Sorcery skirts (i.e. the blocker, square type vent vice the Veilside Supra looking skirts it comes with). If any one has any ideas, I would certainly appreciate it.

Once all of this is done, time to move on to the interior and engine.

Back